Sign in to follow this  
N1G

Power outage

Well from what I leaned in that 3 hour chat, she is not capable of act like that. But if she were, I would be saving it for P3D v2 and not the DX10 Fixer :ph34r:

Usually those are the kind of chats you have....before, you get married, LOL.

Best, Michael

KDFW

My wife was going in labour so I had to make an emergency landing at LFPG, unfortunately GSX doesnt provide ambulances so I couldnt take her to hospital :P

My wife was going in labour so I had to make an emergency landing at LFPG, unfortunately GSX doesnt provide ambulances so I couldnt take her to hospital :P

Mine was much funnier than yours :P

You all are certainly making me laugh!  Good to know we have members here who have a good sense of humor.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

You all are certainly making me laugh!  Good to know we have members here who have a good sense of humor.

Best regards,

Jim

"You all are certainly making me laugh"  What the heck is that supposed to mean huh?   Just because you are the moderator does not mean you can come in here and make comments like that.

Bob

"You all are certainly making me laugh"  What the heck is that supposed to mean huh?   Just because you are the moderator does not mean you can come in here and make comments like that.

Bob

Just trying to show that moderators can laugh and smile too.  But you have a good point.  I have no idea what it means.....

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Just trying to show that moderators can laugh and smile too.  But you have a good point.  I have no idea what it means.....

Best regards,

Jim

Just testing your sense of humor!

Bob

We had a power outage yesterday and my PC, TV and of course my FlightSim was shut down immediately; it was raining - I couldn't take the dog for a walk or go play some golf, so I talked to my wife for a few hours.

She seems like a nice person.

I'm so tempted! This the best possible signature you can add here on AVSIM. I want to add it... arghhhh... still struggling.... ghrrghhhh!

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

There's an option in the default ATC when it comes to marriage related problems. And you don't have to put 7700 in. :ph34r:

That was so funny Bob.

I posted this in the PMDG forum, but only one person found it funny. Must be my Anglo Saxon sense of humor

olli4740, on 18 Sept 2013 - 10:59 PM, said:snapback.png

Sub works in 2.0 already - just ask my neighbours!!!   :lol:

I told my neighbor he should not have  bought a house so close to a flight simmer.

I even told my better half that if she has any complaints about the walls vibrating, to take it up with Armen.

Consequently, I found my clothes neatly laid out on the front lawn when I got home this evening. :lol:

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

LOL I thought you were going to say that your FS install got corrupted from the power outage. 

Wonder if I have a wife... Nope, doesn't look like it. Oh well, back to simming  B)

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

We had a power outage yesterday and my PC, TV and of course my FlightSim was shut down immediately; it was raining - I couldn't take the dog for a walk or go play some golf, so I talked to my wife for a few hours.

She seems like a nice person.

I understand your pain...my wife is always nagging me to come to bed...I tell her, not right now, I'm on final. She looks at me with blank stare. Women just don't get it. :rolleyes:

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

I understand your pain...my wife is always nagging me to come to bed...I tell her, not right now, I'm on final. She looks at me with blank stare. Women just don't get it. :rolleyes:

Could I pls. ask a question about landing strips, here?!?   ph34r.png

That's funny, when I tell my wife I am on final, she gets excited.

Bob