Sign in to follow this  
Nuno Pinto

Airbus X Extended 1.15 released

Yes, and to organise a professional website and to give instructions and readmes as required like 99% of other publishers.

It takes 30 seconds for the publisher to put a link & instructions into the update announcement compared to how many of us wasting 20 minutes each. 

ngxu_banner.png

Does this work in DX10?

I've tried to load it twice and each time I get a wav loading error box, then when switching views FSX will crash and want to restart.

Had no problems whatsoever after somebody alerted users in the Avsim Forum to login to my Aerosoft account, then following Oliver's link, registering my previous AXE buy as he suggested, then getting the latest download.

Are the weights in pounds now?

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Found an anomaly already in thsi latest Update. In the taxying checklist, the female F/O calls for nose lights but they are not switched on. I only discovered this from a head-on view, and then on checking the OH, sure enough, it was off. Anyone else care to verify that?

Found an anomaly already in thsi latest Update. In the taxying checklist, the female F/O calls for nose lights but they are not switched on. I only discovered this from a head-on view, and then on checking the OH, sure enough, it was off. Anyone else care to verify that?

Rick,

I haven't checked in v1.15 yet but in v1.10 the nose light was set to 'taxi' by the built-in F/O, but not by the FS2Crew F/O - different procedures implemented.

Hi Oliver, don't have the FS2Crew for it.Waiting for a Button version. But as I was taxying out of the newly-bought Krakow---excelllent airport add-on-----I noticed from a Locked Spot view that the nosewheel lights were not on. When I checked the OH, sure enough it was in the off position despite hearing a check call in the Taxy checklist.

What about the actual state of this aircraft in 1.15? Is enough realistic in VNAV etc?

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Hi Oliver, don't have the FS2Crew for it.Waiting for a Button version. But as I was taxying out of the newly-bought Krakow---excelllent airport add-on-----I noticed from a Locked Spot view that the nosewheel lights were not on. When I checked the OH, sure enough it was in the off position despite hearing a check call in the Taxy checklist.

Q. (official AAX forum): "Where are the hotfixes to be applied to v1.15?"

A. (mine!): "Hotfixes for v1.15 still have to be developed."

Looks like you found an issue that should be reflected there, Rick!

What about the actual state of this aircraft in 1.15? Is enough realistic in VNAV etc?

The only VNAV bug in v1.10 I'm aware of has been fixed in v1.15. They also added the energy circle. Worth a try, I reckon ...

Yes, it's very very good.

The only thing that still remains and it's annoying is the EGPWS. While on approach, if you happen to cross rough terrain with a lot of ups and downs, it will call the altitudes a lot of times. It's normal to hear '2500' '2500' '2500' '1000' '500' '500' '500' '500' '400' and this is not how it happens on the real one, not this persistent.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Dio you think somebody could give a link to where we can find the update?  Some of us aren't mindreaders.

maybe you could add please..some of us aren't ignorant

steve

maybe you could add please..some of us aren't ignorant

No, there's nothing worse than someone butting in with an unrequested opinion on somebody else's conversation is there?

Normally I would have given a link that but it appears that where you find it depends on whether you have a download or a DVD version and in my case, a DVD version I didn't buy from Aerosoft. For that reason, I didn't post a link I thought it might cause more confusion than it was worth.  And as stated, it's up to the publisher to make it clear isn't it?

Anyway, I had registered my DVD and so eventually I found the update.  That doesn't contain an read-me to clarify the other poster's concerns as to whether you should un-install the old version, you do just have to push the button & hope.   However, I didn't expect any problems in that and there weren't although I haven't yet checked whether the aircraft is working properly.  

I also re-ran the 1.2.1.36 update for the locked FS2Crew RAAS.  It's possible that updated version of that is included in AXE 1.15 but then again, maybe not.

There will be a minor update for the AXE FS2Crew itself along shortly to remedy some inconsistencies introduced by AXE 1.15.

Hope that helps.

ngxu_banner.png

No, there's nothing worse than someone butting in with an unrequested opinion on somebody else's conversation is there?

Normally I would have given a link that but it appears that where you find it depends on whether you have a download or a DVD version and in my case, a DVD version I didn't buy from Aerosoft. For that reason, I didn't post a link I thought it might cause more confusion than it was worth.  And as stated, it's up to the publisher to make it clear isn't it?

Anyway, I had registered my DVD and so eventually I found the update.  That doesn't contain an read-me to clarify the other poster's concerns as to whether you should un-install the old version, you do just have to push the button & hope.   However, I didn't expect any problems in that and there weren't although I haven't yet checked whether the aircraft is working properly.  

(...)

The publisher Aerosoft manages their own official community and support forum. Where do you expect to find their official announcements, release statements, links, updates and hotfixes????

Nuno was so kind to voluntarily provide a heads-up to the AVSIM community; and now people start asking why 'this and that' is not included in his OP and/or can not be found on AVSIM?

Again: "The publisher Aerosoft manages their own official community and support forum ..."