Sign in to follow this  
Air1

Pedro Bay

Pedro Bay airstrip, love the way that the shadows and the changing seasons play out. The way that the tree casts a shadow on the back of the hanger. Also this small airport is depicted so very much like the real thing. So much great detail put into this game, such a shame.

Steve

Pedro Bay does have some extra detail work done on it.  One of my favorite airports in Flight.  I have seen other "super detailed" airports as well, in places you wouldn't expect.

Alitak, and Akutan are both remote seaplane base towns having details.

Have to agree. Pedro Bay is one of the exceptional airports in Flight.

That picture of the shadow on the wall is very revealing of the level of sophistication of this game. Looks great.

Best regards.

Luis

Over in the FSX forum they are all excited about cockpit shadows and DX10 fix...all for 35 bucks. That's so 2011...lol,

It kills me how many scenery features in Flight we take for granted. Costs you hundreds in FSX to get just pieces of nothing.

Still haven't found a tree swaying in the wind or an iceberg floating in the summer FSX.

LOL, post a shot of your KLAX in Flight and I'll post one from FSX and we'll compare.

I'm trying to put some FSX tweaks into Flight, and it seems to be working... a bit. I haven't tried bufferpools yet. I only noticed a true difference when I typed all the tweaks in CAPS. Also, DX10 and FSX are OK... It's just that it doesn't look as good as Flight (especially with a lot of autogen), I'm sorry.

LOL, post a shot of your KLAX in Flight and I'll post one from FSX and we'll compare.

The biggest troll in the Fs world is back.

Did I mention a specific airport? I will post one from Kodiak in Flight and you post one using vannila default fsx without 500 dollars worth of addons.

I wonder what Jskorna is going to do with his 5000 dollar FSX when it becomes obsolete in a couple of months? Will he start trolling the P3D forums?

Indeed looks like some nice detail and good catch on the shadows. What's that plane you had there? I hope you don't mind me asking since I'm not a regular in this section.

The biggest troll in the Fs world is back.

Couldn't have said it any better!

I honestly don't know how he's still around

I honestly don't know how he's still around

The fake-tan grin in his avatar is a desparate fabrication. He's a DEEPLY unhappy man.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Jim - It's no secret what you think of Flight. You haven't missed an opportunity to denigrate the sim every chance you get. It's getting a bit tiresome.  If you don't have anything constructive to add to a topic, then I would appreciate you keeping your comments to yourself. 

Thanks.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

What's that plane you had there?

That would be the Carbon Cub Deluxe. A really fun aircraft to fly in Alaska or Hawaii. It can get in and out of the smallest fields. I see you over in the KSP forums once in awhile.

Steve

It's all my fault guys. Jim use to harass me all the time on flightsim.com . Seems he found out I hang here now. To be fair he realy does not hold anything against ms flight. Just any flight sim that is not FSX.

Moe

Ahh, now I recognize the Cub cockpit lines. Yes, looks like a nice plane to explore and have fun with (as it has some power, eh).

Thumbs up for fellow KSP fans too. :smile:

Jim - It's no secret what you think of Flight. You haven't missed an opportunity to denigrate the sim every chance you get. It's getting a bit tiresome.  If you don't have anything constructive to add to a topic, then I would appreciate you keeping your comments to yourself. 

Thanks.

LOL

So it's OK to take pot shots at FSX users?