Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

harryw

Aircraft external lights redux

I'm afraid my post in this http://forum.avsim.net/topic/421616-dx10-fixer-and-aircrafts-external-lights-issue/ thread is going unnoticed, as it's been marked as answered - so I'm reposting in a new thread:

I have the exact same issue but unfortunately Riccardo's fix didn't solve it for me. I did have the external lights working for a while (not due to anything I did intentionally though) but now they're gone again. Since I've seen them work it must be a configuration issue. I can't think of  anything better right now than posting the contents of my DX10.ini (from AppData/Local/DX10SceneryFixer) in the hope that something obvious is amiss:

[DX10SceneryFixer]
Rebuild=1
Mode=0

[ExcludeEffects]
ballast.fx=1

[Legacy]
DisableDiffuseAlpha=1
IgnoreBlackNM=1
SpecularIsPlane=1
[General]
BloomFactor=90
LightBloomFactor=90
ProgressiveTaxi=1
VCShadowPatch=1
HDShadows=0
8BitFix=0
[Rain40]
SlowSnow=1
LightFactor=100
[shaders]
Clouds40=1

I have the A2A shockwave lights installed, but replacing them with the original fx_*  files doesn't make any difference. The effects are just not displayed / triggered (or whatever the appropriate word may be)

btw, my panel font also looks like Riccardo's. win 8 64 with IOBit StartMenu8 installed (Not that I think that this has anything to do with the problem.) 

Any ideas?