Sign in to follow this  
morgank

Problem with 2 monitors.

Hello simmers.
I use 2 monitors from my ATI RAdeon 5700 with dual outlet for two monitors.
After reinstalling FSX i am not able to adjust as I want to.
Outside FSX, I can group both monitors together, so my desktop is stretched as I want to.

But as soon as I start FSX i get the very same view on both monitors.

This has worket a couple of times before, but not anymore.
Any suggestions what to do?

Morgan

It's been awhile since I've run FSX in Eyefinity - but I've sucessfully done so in the past, many times, stretched across three monitors.

It's not quite clear from your description, but you need to have an Eyefinity group setup with your two monitors, so that your desktop is truely stretched across both monitors, as opposed to having your desktop extended across the two monitors.  Then inside FSX, you need to pick the screen resolution that matches your Eyefinity resolution.  It's easy to spot because it will, in the case of two 1920 x 1080 monitors, show a resolution choice of 3840 x 1080.  The numbers may be different if you're running different resolutions than 1920 x 1080.

The second thing that you should do, once having that Eyefinity group setup, is play around with the alignment in the ATI control panel so that you can account for the bezels on your monitors.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.