Sign in to follow this  
VEIV

Does PMDG have sales on there products?

Hi there, i was just wondering, does PMDG have sales on there products, like Captain Sim etc? 

I just spent all my money on the PC to run fsx good so i'm near broke, but want the 777.. if there would be a 20/30% sale would be a good thing. 

Does anyone know more about this, or about sales from the past / future ? 

Also to bad they dont have a try before you buy version, because PMDG needs to have a good pc, i have one now but still, it's easyer to make a 90 buks choice when you test and know that it runs smooth, without paying first then test it out.. 

I have never seen a sale at the PMDG site but Aerosoft sometimes has a sale on PMDG payware.  Wait for Christmas :lol:

Does anyone know more about this, or about sales from the past / future ?

I think the NGX was cheaper by $10-$20 when she was released. Other than that, I don't PMDG has ever had a discount.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

It's like asking, do Rolls-Royce have sales on their limousines. Never happened directly at PMDG, unlikely to happen. Even their FS9 stuff years later still stands out from the opposition.

I have never seen a sale at the PMDG site but Aerosoft sometimes has a sale on PMDG payware.  Wait for Christmas :lol:

And this was a once-in-a-lifetime Aerosoft sale - mainly the boxes, plus the NGX download (only).

Nobody wants to wait until the T7 box is out, with another Aerosoft PMDG sale never happening, right?!?

The T7 is on sale now!

It was $165 million, now its $89.99!  B)

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I wouldn't expect any sales.  Their 737 for FS9 is still rather expensive for how old it is and never been on sale.  Also the MD-11, even admittedly not a good seller by PMDG and will not get any future updates, is still $80 and never been on sale.

All their planes are listed for sale. Does that count?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

All their planes are listed for sale. Does that count?

You got a chuckle out of me. Congratulations

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I wouldn't expect any sales.  Their 737 for FS9 is still rather expensive for how old it is and never been on sale.  Also the MD-11, even admittedly not a good seller by PMDG and will not get any future updates, is still $80 and never been on sale.

USD 60 for the MD11 if you look INTO their shop.

Got confused by the different price quote in their product advertising myself.

The only way is "up" :mellow:  :mellow:

The more popular our simming gets the more prices of addons rise...

The.....    ...discount i found is -5$ from pmdg itself on the ngx series :(

The T7 is on sale now!

It was $165 million, now its $89.99!  B)

Funny :Silly:

Dimitrios Dogos

USD 60 for the MD11 if you look INTO their shop.

Got confused by the different price quote in their product advertising myself.

Interesting.. I never noticed but that is true.  Rather interesting that they don't update their site with that lower price, as the initial $80 it still shows is going to immediately throw people off from even going that far to see $60.

To the OP. If your currency is not the US dollar then you may find the price drops if your country's currency rises in value against the US dollar. Not so many years ago the UKP bought very nearly 2 USD so that would make the 777 around 45UKP which would be a great price.

Current exchange rates make the price around 57UKP. Not bad but not great.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather