Sign in to follow this  
dannir

T7 Bugs

Hi,

just want to ask when does the Update that Fixes The major Bugs in the T7 .

best regards dan,

The bugs with the Vnav while descending and the NO autoland issue  

Those sound more like user issues, honestly.  The sticky in this subforum outlines what they've acknowledged and are fixing.

Kyle Rodgers

The bugs with the Vnav while descending and the NO autoland issue  

Obvious question here, but... Did you read the Introduction Manual and Tutorial 1?

If not... This is NOT the NGX.

Obvious question here, but... Did you read the Introduction Manual and Tutorial 1?

If not... This is NOT the NGX.

Yes i've Read the Manual and i followed the Tutorial and The Autoland Warning is still warn , But The Landing is fully automatically (following the G/S and Flaring)

No Autoland seems like user error to me.

I did however encounter a VNAV bug, which occurs when you make changes to wind data in the FORECAST page, even if the changes are small.

I.e you entered:  

FL340 - 248/49

If you change this entry to - let's say - something like 248/50. The VNAV path indicator will suddenly display a crazy off path deviation, in my case once it was 9000 ft. 

For other major bugs, well, I wouldn't call them "major" but they should be fixed soon. In fact, I'm sure the majority them are already fixed. Now it's just matter of waiting for an SP. Maybe somewhere in October?

No Autoland seems like user error to me.

I did however encounter a VNAV bug, which occurs when you make changes to wind data in the FORECAST page, even if the changes are small.

I.e you entered:  

FL340 - 248/49

If you change this entry to - let's say - something like 248/50. The VNAV path indicator will suddenly display a crazy off path deviation, in my case once it was 9000 ft. 

For other major bugs, well, I wouldn't call them "major" but they should be fixed soon. In fact, I'm sure the majority them are already fixed. Now it's just matter of waiting for an SP. Maybe somewhere in October?

So How can i avoid the No Autoland Warning? 

Did you Ticket The bug that you found ? so PMDG can fix it in the Next SP , i Really Hope it will be Release soon

regards dan,

Similar will happen if you change approaches.  I believe it's related to a recompute of the path not happening properly in general, but they're aware of it either way.

Kyle Rodgers