Sign in to follow this  
Johnny19

Route request problem

When trying to import the route in FMC by selecting route request, the route won't load into the fmc. Routes are compiled with the PFPX v  1.08  and have .rte extension. Did anyone experience the same problem? Also when tryin to enter company route I get invalid entry notification.

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

I get exactly the same problem but, at the moment, only for the company route from EHAM, I was trying to understand.

Regards

I get exactly the same problem but, at the moment, only for the company route from EHAM, I was trying to understand.

The EHAM issue has been addressed in another thread. It's due to EHAM field elevation being a negative value. Open your .rte file and change the airport's elevation to "1" and the co-route should then load just fine.

This will likely be required for some other EH** airports as well.

- Jev McKee, AVSIM member since 2006.
Specs: i7-2600K oc to 4.7GHz, 8GB, GTX580-1.5GB, 512GB SSD, Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, FSX-Acceleration 

it was EHAMKIAD route. So that's it :) ok thanks

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q