Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rayan giggs

If u take a projector u should take screen, if tv, it will not fit the size, so help please

When i thinking something, anything about my cockpit displaying system, i say do not be afraid, i will buy a projector and no problem.

But when i read the reviews and see most projectors do not do the complete job in lighted room and special screens most be used to fix this problem, i say okay i will buy a projector screen to my projector.

Then i starting the search & see the best choice of the projectors screens that available at this moment is BLACK DIAMOND from SCREEN INNOVATIONS.

Then i say no problem, but when i see the prices of these screens the shock is started........

I will buy the optima HD25 (900$) with the black diamond screen at least (1800$), No i don't have this budget, impossible.

I change the idea to any big tv screen & in shortly the big tv that available in my maximum (1300$) is the VIZIO 70 inch tv, but it still not fit my cockpit wide.

From here the confusing is began and the only thing between my eyes is ???????????

Can anyone help me please!!!!!

Note : i don't need to use multimonitor setup.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!