Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

Pools and new GPU (almost)

Well i have had it for a short period of time my new HD7970 3GB Saphire Ghz edition and it seems to response to FSX in a different way than my old HD5870 1GB as i am having these artifacts with real bad scramble .I have no experience with these even if i pushed the old card over the edge it would only drop in frames.

This new card seems to give up before that even if the temp is below 60c. First i was suspecting the overclock of the CPU but it dont think it is as it sit between 60-75c at all time (I7-4770K-4700)

My test scenario for the day is Extremely Dense Autogen . LOD 6.5 HD2048. FTX Scotland sitting on rwy 12 with ORBX Lancair in Edingburgh and just after a flight over Edingburgh and then into Glasgow these artifacts starts to arrive. 

I am only a driver with Usepools=0 because of NGX/777 etc, so my first testing with Usepools=1 (instead of 0) and poolsize=10000000 right now and things is much better but i have reduced to Dense settings and still performing well at locked 30 FPS with the Lancair.

It seems that temperatures is not always a way to look at?

Please come forward and tell me if this is normal and/or what you use with VFR aircrafts and the more CPU bound aircrafts like the T7 from PMDG.

Thanks in advance

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

what I have learned from a real fsx guru is:

[TERRAIN]
LOD_RADIUS=6.500000 - NOTE: This will compensate for lowering FFTF and keep the highest LOD clear further from the aircraft, but remember that lowering FFTF is dropping terrain priority and if you are clocked running modern hardware, this can help without loss to texture clarity. Slower systems may need to run 4.5 (default) or can try 5.5 if you notice performance or blurs

[bUFFERPOOLS]
UsePools=1
Poolsize=8388608
RejectThreshold=126976

[Display]

TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=120        do NOT push this higher than 120. 80 or 120 is the setting for this and modern cards

[main]

fiber_Frame_Time_Fraction=0.12

Thanks for this experience but is this with the default 172 or a T7 from PMDG?

Right know i was testing the Usepools=1 and Poolsize=10000000 in EGLL with ORBX/UK2000 and had 30FPS all the time with locked and everything on Dense Settings. LOD6.5 and 2048 and it was just great. . Hopefully the T7 will behave well 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Don-t assume that artifacts are created by overheating, etc., specially if FSX is not crashing.

About two months ago I upgraded my GPU, and I was somewhat disappointed that I did not get much of a FPS increase.

Then about 3 weeks ago I added a second monitor. FSX did not like having to draw double extra pixels and immediately started showing artifacts on the screen.

Initially I started lowering detail settings, but only at the lowest detail the artifacts really went away.

Then I checked DX10 Preview and I got no artifacts, even with high detail settings. If anything, this proves that at least in my case, artifacts were NOT caused by heat.

Don-t assume that artifacts are created by overheating, etc., specially if FSX is not crashing.

About two months ago I upgraded my GPU, and I was somewhat disappointed that I did not get much of a FPS increase.

Then about 3 weeks ago I added a second monitor. FSX did not like having to draw double extra pixels and immediately started showing artifacts on the screen.

Initially I started lowering detail settings, but only at the lowest detail the artifacts really went away.

Then I checked DX10 Preview and I got no artifacts, even with high detail settings. If anything, this proves that at least in my case, artifacts were NOT caused by heat.

Thanks , this is just how i see my issue. Temp is about 55-60 c on GPU and 65-75c on CPU BUT raising the Autogen will do a disaster or use Usepools=1 seems to win :-),almost ,  OOM in EGLL ad extreme settings in DX10 with the lancair AND overcast with thunderstorms BUT NO artifacts.

So summary:

NGX/T7 = Usepools=0 or 1??

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Michael, in DX9 lowering autogen was the setting that helped the most with the artifacts issue, in this respect your case seems to be the same as mine... however, lowering detail alone did not completely fix it.

About the NGX/PMDG 777 (and any other complex aircraft or scenery I guess), I am pretty sure I also tried going back to "usepools = 1" but that did not seem to make a difference.

Right now I have pools=0 settings as per Word Not Allowed's fsx config tutorial, and DX10 enabled. Apart from some grey/white aircraft and airports, and dark virtual cockpits at night, I have smoother, faster framerates with higher detail than DX9 and without artifacts to boot.

what I have learned from a real fsx guru is:

[TERRAIN]

LOD_RADIUS=6.500000 - NOTE: This will compensate for lowering FFTF and keep the highest LOD clear further from the aircraft, but remember that lowering FFTF is dropping terrain priority and if you are clocked running modern hardware, this can help without loss to texture clarity. Slower systems may need to run 4.5 (default) or can try 5.5 if you notice performance or blurs

[bUFFERPOOLS]

UsePools=1 ---------------->UsePools=0

Poolsize=8388608

RejectThreshold=126976

[Display]

TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=120        do NOT push this higher than 120. 80 or 120 is the setting for this and modern cards

[main]

fiber_Frame_Time_Fraction=0.12

I get stutters and low fps using anything other than BP=0 in dx9 and dx10.  I started useing TBM=120 recently after I discovered that it finally eliminated the popping black surface tiles that usually occur in complex scenery, particularly when panning quickly with trackIR. And FFTF does not really need to be any higher than .15.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Seems like i had to use Usepools=1. For some strange reason i dont see a drop in FPS so this is good.

No artifacts and after installing the new UIautomationcore.dll my T7 has become much smoother. 

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Just a quick update. I have tested alot with Usepools=1 and poolsize=10000000 and the sim is smooth but for some reason FPS do drop around big cities like Rome and New york (FTXG+FSDT). No artifacts or black sqaures and FPS between 23-45 fps in the Lancair over Rome with Dense settings and clouds with thunderstorms occasionally.

I am not sure what size this pool should be. Best was Usepools=0 i guess but whats the benefit lowering/increasing the poolsize? 

When i use Usepools=0 and locked the FPS the sim really isnt smooth so i will proberly stick to the above.

Anyone else using Usepools=1 ?

Michael Moe

Just a quick update. I have tested alot with Usepools=1 and poolsize=10000000 and the sim is smooth but for some reason FPS do drop around big cities like Rome and New york (FTXG+FSDT). No artifacts or black sqaures and FPS between 23-45 fps in the Lancair over Rome with Dense settings and clouds with thunderstorms occasionally.

I am not sure what size this pool should be. Best was Usepools=0 i guess but whats the benefit lowering/increasing the poolsize? 

When i use Usepools=0 and locked the FPS the sim really isnt smooth so i will proberly stick to the above.

Anyone else using Usepools=1 ?

Michael Moe

The issue is not heat or anything like that. It's that DX10 default behaviour is like DX9+BP=0. This is evident as you see the difference in GPU usage between DX9 with BP=0 and without. Now in DX9 I can use BP=0 all day long without issue. It rocks! Add ENB lighting and it's something special. However, DX10 has it's merits and I was a BETA tester for Steve's DX10 Fixer. But never flew long flights and so never saw scenery corruptions (Spikes).

Now back to normal flying again, I have this issue and I wonder if I am going to have to abandon DX10 with my ATI 7970 Ghz card (GTX680 equivalent). I have tested all over the place and cannot escape the scenery Spikes after several minutes. Not so much in fair weather mind you.

Firstly in my DX9 mode, no problems. 4xSSAA 16xAF, Locked 30 in Duke Turbine or PMDG JS41 with Dense scenery settings and overcast clouds at 100% cloud density. Test Flight around CYVR (Vanvcouver) ORBX PNW region scenery. No issues what so ever. The ATI 7970 Ghz completely destroyed my 660Ti in this heavy test. I could fly around the region doing touch and goes. Using BP=0. Perfection and no cloud issues. I loved it! All the while locked at 30. That's with some AI and cars driving below.

In DX10 mode however, I am seeing Spikes and Curtains pop out of the ground. Not immediately but within 5 - 15 minutes in this heavy test. Best I have done so far to beat this issue is for me to stick to 4xAA with Supersample in DX10 mode which is fine. But still... Duke Trubine in heavy cloud cover scenario flying around Vancouver area will evenatually still develop spikes! I tried BP=0 and it brings the spikes faster. Dropping the Bufferpools line all together lengthened the time before I see spikes. Lower water to Low 2x buys more time. Changing the Bufferpools line to usepools=1 buys even more time but is not quite as smooth IMO. I made nearly an hour last night flying back and forth between a few airports doing touch and goes. But then my last arrival at CYVR turning base just over the ocean and bam Huge spikes and water curtains shooting out in all directions. Complete corruption. This NEVER happens to me in DX9 mode even with ENB series. It's not a performance issue as in both DX9 and 10, I get 28 - 30 fps constantly. And I am no where near overheating the card. It is not overclocked. I left it at factory. Thought I had it licked with Usepools=1. But nope.

This is my test flight. http://skyvector.com/?ll=49.19474778761267,-123.1838378927109&chart=301&zoom=3&plan=A.CY.CYVR:A.CY.CYNJ:A.CY.CYPK:A.CY.CYVR

I simply create a thick layer of 8x8 cloud deck cover (60 mile radius) about 4000 feet AGL and start flying. My record is about 45 mintutes before corruption starts in DX10 versus NEVER happening in DX9.

Michael, if you crack this case, please tell me your "go-to" fsx.cfg tweak that stops this.

Charles.

The issue is not heat or anything like that. It's that DX10 default behaviour is like DX9+BP=0. This is evident as you see the difference in GPU usage between DX9 with BP=0 and without. Now in DX9 I can use BP=0 all day long without issue. It rocks! Add ENB lighting and it's something special. However, DX10 has it's merits and I was a BETA tester for Steve's DX10 Fixer. But never flew long flights and so never saw scenery corruptions (Spikes).

Now back to normal flying again, I have this issue and I wonder if I am going to have to abandon DX10 with my ATI 7970 Ghz card (GTX680 equivalent). I have tested all over the place and cannot escape the scenery Spikes after several minutes. Not so much in fair weather mind you.

Firstly in my DX9 mode, no problems. 4xSSAA 16xAF, Locked 30 in Duke Turbine or PMDG JS41 with Dense scenery settings and overcast clouds at 100% cloud density. Test Flight around CYVR (Vanvcouver) ORBX PNW region scenery. No issues what so ever. The ATI 7970 Ghz completely destroyed my 660Ti in this heavy test. I could fly around the region doing touch and goes. Using BP=0. Perfection and no cloud issues. I loved it! All the while locked at 30. That's with some AI and cars driving below.

In DX10 mode however, I am seeing Spikes and Curtains pop out of the ground. Not immediately but within 5 - 15 minutes in this heavy test. Best I have done so far to beat this issue is for me to stick to 4xAA with Supersample in DX10 mode which is fine. But still... Duke Trubine in heavy cloud cover scenario flying around Vancouver area will evenatually still develop spikes! I tried BP=0 and it brings the spikes faster. Dropping the Bufferpools line all together lengthened the time before I see spikes. Lower water to Low 2x buys more time. Changing the Bufferpools line to usepools=1 buys even more time but is not quite as smooth IMO. I made nearly an hour last night flying back and forth between a few airports doing touch and goes. But then my last arrival at CYVR turning base just over the ocean and bam Huge spikes and water curtains shooting out in all directions. Complete corruption. This NEVER happens to me in DX9 mode even with ENB series. It's not a performance issue as in both DX9 and 10, I get 28 - 30 fps constantly. And I am no where near overheating the card. It is not overclocked. I left it at factory. Thought I had it licked with Usepools=1. But nope.

This is my test flight. http://skyvector.com/?ll=49.19474778761267,-123.1838378927109&chart=301&zoom=3&plan=A.CY.CYVR:A.CY.CYNJ:A.CY.CYPK:A.CY.CYVR

I simply create a thick layer of 8x8 cloud deck cover (60 mile radius) about 4000 feet AGL and start flying. My record is about 45 mintutes before corruption starts in DX10 versus NEVER happening in DX9.

Michael, if you crack this case, please tell me your "go-to" fsx.cfg tweak that stops this.

Charles.

Hi Charles,

We have the EXACT same issues with the same card (7970) and your description is just spot on what i am having. Right now i am with Usepools=1 and poolsize=10mb and so far no symptom but as you said not quite as smooth as with UP=0

Hopefully we find a solution

Beside these issues this card is a Beast!

Michael

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Charles.

Charles,

I have made som testflight tonight in Rome and London about 20-25 minutes VFR with bad weather switching from dawn/dusk day and night at 1000-1500 feet in the Lanciar by ORBX HD2048 textures Dense Autogen  with NO issues and (BP=0 Usepools=0)

FTXGLOBAL on Hybrid with FTX England and normally i would have these spikes within minutes.

I did this change in the fsx.cfg: (AND DEFRAG BEFORE)

//RejectTreshold

Water on low

//Max Autogen pr cell and // Max trees pr cell

My setup in EGLL was PERFECT and steady locked 30 FPS at all time even on approach 27R it only droped to 25 for a minimum short of time. My best FSX performance EVER!!!!! 25 minutes VFR in London 30FPS :-)

Please test for me as well :-)

[bufferPools]
Usepools=0
//Poolsize=10000000
//RejectThreshold=131072
[VirtualCopilot]
VirtualCopilotActive=0
[sOUND]
AmbientUI=0
AmbientUIMusic=FSX01
AmbientUIMusicVolume=-6.000000
PrimaryDevice={6C052052-A8FE-4420-A719-8C5702C32BA4}
SOUND=1
SOUND_FADER1=0.500000
SOUND_FADER2=0.500000
SOUND_FADER3=0.500000
SOUND_FADER4=0.500000
SOUND_LOD=1
SOUND_QUALITY=2
UISound=1
VoiceDevice={14E087E0-FF2F-4D6D-9E5B-323C745197D1}
[slewTextInfo.1]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
[AContain]
LabelColor=FFFF0000
LabelDelay=1000
ShowLabelAirline=0
ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0
ShowLabelAirspeed=0
ShowLabelAltitude=1
ShowLabelContainerId=0
ShowLabelDistance=1
ShowLabelFlightPlan=0
ShowLabelHeading=0
ShowLabelManufacturer=1
ShowLabelModel=1
ShowLabelTailNumber=0
ShowLabels=0
ShowUserLabel=0
[ATC]
AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=0
COMM_MSG_AI_ATC_COLOR=FFFF7840
COMM_MSG_ATC_AI_COLOR=FF00FF00
COMM_MSG_ATC_USER_COLOR=FFB6FFB6
COMM_MSG_NONE_COLOR=FFFFFFFF
COMM_MSG_USER_ATC_COLOR=FFFFD21B
PilotVoice=0
ShowATCText=0
UsePilotVoice=0
[TextInfo.1]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
[iNTERNATIONAL]
ASLAT=2
ASLON=1
MEASURE=0
[CONTROLS]
stick_sensitivity_mode=0
Controls_Current=Standard
Controls_Default=Standard
KBDAIL=64
KBDELEV=64
KBDRUD=64
[FACILITIES]
CITY=
COUNTRY=
GTL_BUTTON=1232
STATE=
[TextInfo.3]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
FrameRate=2,1
FuelPercentage=2,4
GForce=2,3
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2
Longitude=1,2
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
[PointOfInterestSystem]
CycleSetting=0
[GRAPHICS]
AC_SELF_SHADOW=0
AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1
AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=1
//ALLOW_SHADER_30=1
COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1
D3D10=1
EFFECTS_QUALITY=2
GROUND_SHADOWS=0
HIGHMEMFIX=1
IMAGE_QUALITY=0
LANDING_LIGHTS=1
NUM_LIGHTS=8
See_Self=1
TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=2048
TEXTURE_QUALITY=3
Text_Scroll=1
SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED_10=1693458432
SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693458432
//ForceFullScreenVSync=1
MultiSamplesPerPixel=4
[TrafficManager]
AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=0
AirlineDensity=0
FreewayDensity=11
GADensity=0
IFROnly=0
LeisureBoatsDensity=0
ShipsAndFerriesDensity=0
[DynamicHeadMovement]
HeadMoveTimeConstant=1.000000
LonAccelOnHeadLon=-0.020000
LonAccelOnHeadPitch=-0.010000
MaxHeadAngle=5.000000
MaxHeadOffset=0.300000
RollAccelOnHeadLat=0.010000
RollAccelOnHeadRoll=0.100000
YawAccelOnHeadLat=-0.100000
[REALISM]
AutoCoord=False
AutoTrim=False
CrashDetection=False
CrashTolerance=0.000000
CrashWithDyn=False
GEffect=False
General=1.000000
GyroDrift=False
GyroEffect=1.000000
ManualLights=True
PFactor=1.000000
RealMixture=True
StressDamage=False
Torque=1.000000
TrueAirspeed=False
UnlimitedFuel=False
[Weather]
AdjustForMagVarInDialog=1
CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=7
CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=5
DETAILED_CLOUDS=1
DisableTurbulence=0
DownloadWindsAloft=0
DynamicWeather=2
MaxGustRampSpeed=200
MaxGustTime=500
MaxVarRampSpeed=75
MaxVarTime=50
MinGustRampSpeed=1
MinGustTime=10
MinVarRampSpeed=10
MinVarTime=5
THERMAL_VISUALS=0
TurbulenceScale=1.000000
WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0
WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.com
WeatherServerPort=80
WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1
[Misc]
Com_Rate=7
[Main]
DisablePreload=1
FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.15
HideMenuFullscreen=1
HideMenuNormal=0
Location=444,-22,1476,744,\\.\DISPLAY2
Maximized=2
SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes
SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft
SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats
SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals
SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc
User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter
ProcSpeed=9335
PerfBucket=7
SimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\UT2 Aircraft
[Trusted]
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Bell_206B.DLL.iarbwbzobwwwltrwbnblzlontttueowzbnhloebu=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Bendix_King_Radio.DLL.zkuhqbuboonhqzaecoeowqwuqeeqbikkcacwwcbo=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Cessna.DLL.tnlricitlweckhwccaiobzneriizqriktkzczrrr=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Cessna172.DLL.wknqwhqibnwtitooaebbzkzultzbezhqnzartqqc=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Cessna182s.DLL.wuqcqwuinzhbwkicuttwaeiaciuluhkackwwient=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\CessnaWAlpha.DLL.oirtzaooihurlcnnnbuihkownozwqaccroekktnn=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Magnetic_Compass.DLL.aowwcwklzlzqwqlariqhueoazuannhkkhwbuhwnw=2
H:\FSX\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.qontctohhncwcorcaiqeqnwcibkrqthnllbwnlkk=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe.btrhbeonqrtcrttwezhqcuouhhquhbnbabaehuuh=1
H:\FSX\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.kureqwcqqrnauwhhtecuelqcwkwkzqnnowehtqzn=1
H:\FSX\bglmanx.dll.clwnauequllkiztrtahwiiitcrwbiauunzctnnka=1
H:\FSX\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.koaqrlhnlteohrhrakeluqaclnzqacaczouwnwci=1
H:\FSX\bglmanx.dll.tlhozclrizqzbotuncebeoiluknbzbnztenbhrcq=1
H:\FSX\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll.koebokhbzonrrttqerqbuicrkqcrqooonqiliqnr=1
H:\FSX\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX.DLL.lblzaailqnucbaizaacouzwrazotccnelqentbwb=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX_3.DLL.nbnwlrctikcuhbozqcbbbczzqzieczoinznoukto=2
H:\FSX\CPflight\CPF_DLL_FSX.dll.qoaauhoekbtbhqonizqzrzkcwrinkeuwbzrwtbcn=1
H:\FSX\VistaMare\ViMaCoreX.dll.zureohbhczhrrlwaicnbtqrncawrkeqaqnetnozi=1
H:\FSX\VistaMare\ViMaCoreX.dll.coqiueibahnnbikaowrqkrrnwwnqzlknqizhnqlk=1
H:\FSX\bglmanx.dll.cwhhiuzcetbqenlcohcabiannewhreecetouhlbi=1
H:\FSX\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_Interface.dll.raeuunowecwkzkirchnbluulnilzwlowwkrackcb=1
H:\FSX\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll.whzrhqkoowcciqattroblqehiewokwilwkkhoqoi=1
H:\FSX\GAUGES\PMDG_777X.DLL.bonhhhncqcwkrqhbhuiwbeabzoieetaiqkcwtkoc=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\PMDG_777X_3.DLL.uacqotulanlaqtucblkqruqalauknriucakbqiqu=2
C:\SB4\sbtrans10.dll.ktoeirqulqnehiqkqzokzwkeeookruklbitrkhlq=1
C:\SB4\sbaicontrol10.dll.kikeiqowtoalbwriritrwitllnqcqrwrwhlliquw=1
C:\SB4\sbmod10.dll.qzlarqezqkkcobarweaioowoblqkqeltlluuurtb=1
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Hobbs.GAU.buqnqkiltwetwqlikcliknniwuokrlkureatwoct=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\orbsnd.DLL.zbqqnownatrebzbtiwleaeqlrakuthlhokaebkeo=2
H:\FSX\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YBCS\scenery\ObjectFlow_YBCS.dll.clroaaqkalklzoabrbhknncnoqnowrunuqincotk=1
H:\FSX\FSRECORDER\FSRecorder_FSX.dll.tkotiakzalbozziazhzcohhhoqnqznczhqauelut=1
H:\FSX\FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG737NGX\Gauges\FS2CrewNGXVoice.GAU.bhueclqaebqtbtkwakbiznkclcrziwlcwinwbleh=2
H:\FSX\Modules\LeonardoSH.dll.lhokoiniebceribuwqwiuhnanneuiwthrozenoku=1
H:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\MADDOG2008\panel\maddog.GAU.rclubikqcqoorbbbkzhieilqukqkuzttoirrzahq=2
H:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\MADDOG2008\panel.wide\maddog.GAU.ehowuaezlziqcoazaaeuwuhwithkokenikilnbht=2
H:\FSX\\Flight One Software\Ultimate Traffic 2\UT2Services.exe.ozbcclokunrhhinarhulcuenhznehknkwuzlqhrl=1
H:\FSX\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.wilnqiircebhitaktwqrqrqtelctiowoleqheiqi=1
H:\FSX\bglmanx.dll.oouibirlqtecoukioqaowleqizciaoticelkcnit=1
H:\FSX\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CBB7\Scenery\Objectflow_CBB7.dll.kzqzlqtcunwqutrtzazrhwbbwtlckowkqbuwriwl=1
[TextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
FuelPercentage=1,4
GForce=1,3
LockedFrameRate=1,2
[uSERINTERFACE]
Map_Orientation=2
OpenATCOnCreate=0
PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=0
PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1
PageID=1
SHOW_MISSION_CAPTIONS=0