Sign in to follow this  
VeryBumpy

FSDiscover!

If I buy the CD version, are there patches available for it to update to the latest version?  I find no info on this at Flight1.

V1.10 is the current download version if there are any UDs i would assume you get them from within the program its self "check for updates"

As for updating POIs....do that your self :-

Create your own Points Of Interest (POI): FSDiscover! includes an easy-to-use POI editor. After enabling the editor, you can simply slew to desired locations and type the names of your points of interest to add directly in the 3D view. The editor allows you to add, rename and delete your own points of interest. You can also rename points of interest that came supplied with FSDiscover!

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Actually their site states 1.20 is the direct download version.

If I order the CD version I just don't want to be stuck with an older version that is non-updateable like Captain Sim does.