Sign in to follow this  
OmniAtlas

CP Flight support

Right now the MCP and EFIS are supported -- would you be able to also build in support for the radio panels, and XPNDR panels available by CP Flight? 

Thanks

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

Certainly could, I don't mind one bit helping users out to include things like that, except I don't have any of them myself. Does CPFlight provide adequate drivers or are improvements needed. If so, as soon as we have completed the current developments please remind me again. If you have any of these units you could beta (alpha) test for me. I can simulate the interface to a certain extent or ask CPFlight nicely for some test units.

Stephen :-)

Thanks Stephen I wouldn't mind beta testing, it means one less driver to load up (fs_com). 

I've been testing out your current driver -- is it difficult to read from the NGX when you change the state of the aircraft? 

I tried loading up a Cold and Dark state but the MCP and EFIS remain functional and lit. And strangely, after I start the APU, the MCP and EFIS then cease to function (?reverse implementation)

--

BTW, just tried out your 2D DHM, works great! :) However, when I choose the window view looking out right in front of the engine, too much shaking, lol.

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

There are some limitations to the driver since it goes through the PMDG SDK, but I can't remember what they are at the moment.

You can use the slider controls to reduce the shaking down to a minimum.

Stephen