Sign in to follow this  
jkeye

Recommendations for ai traffic

Now that I know I can crank up my ai can someone suggest a suitable alternative ai program that gives realistic models that are dx10 compatible to replace the default ai

Ideally I would like to install this to a second hard drive to save space and be able to add my own models

Any pointers would be appreciated

Jay

I am using JF Traffic 360. It is FSX, DX10, and P3D compatible. I have not used any other traffic program so I can't say this is the best but it certainly works very well for me. I have been using DX10 for several months and now utilizing Steve's DX Fixer. Traffic 360 works just fine in DX10.

I am using UT2 for quite some time now, and performs quite well in DX9, but I am finding it somewhat more taxing in DX10 for some reason. It may simply have to do with some of the GA models that I have added to UT2. But, I'm thinking of ditching it altogther. The in sim smoothness that I get without AI, is hard to pass up.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

meh...I'm giving a copy of Traffic360 a go again. Seems to be performing better at the moment.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

meh...uninstalled Traffic360...again...utter crap.

Also, I just realized that this thread should probably be posted in the dx10 discussion forum, not dx10 Fixer forum.  

I was using Global AI Traffic (Now ### AI Traffic), but this is not a viable solution now, as even with the DX10 fixer, they still showed up grey. However, the developers on facebook promised to attempt to make it DX10 compatible with this fixer in later releases. Therefore, I remain hopeful for the future of it!

Signature2.png

Have fun with this piece of pirated software called Global AI Traffic :mad:

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS