Sign in to follow this  
lekijiji

A320 off topic

Sorry guys, really didn't know where to post this. Hope the Mods will move it where appropriate.

I was looking for an A320 sim technically similar to the PMDG 777.

I know NOTHING is similar to that plane :D but I was looking for something as professional as the PMDG one, in terms of failures and FMC usage, especially.

Any suggestions?

thanks

<p>Francesco

Have you tried doing a Google serach? There is the excellent now Updated Aerosoft Airbus X Extended. As good as anything from PMDG. Or there is Black Box Simulations. And it is reputed that FSL will be bringing one out but that has been a very long time in development, so you can wait or opt for the afore-mentioned.

Sorry guys, really didn't know where to post this. Hope the Mods will move it where appropriate.

I was looking for an A320 sim technically similar to the PMDG 777.

I know NOTHING is similar to that plane :D but I was looking for something as professional as the PMDG one, in terms of failures and FMC usage, especially.

Any suggestions?

thanks

The only models available for FSX are not in-depth systems wise. There is only one known fsx offering which promises to have the entire systems of the A320 simulated, and that is the Flight Sim Labs model, which we hope will see the light soon.

Sent from my Mobile thing

Thanks guys, thanks very much!

I checked out these sims on the web, and I will now try to see which one could be best for studying 

Hope the Flight Sim Labs will be out soon.

Cheers

<p>Francesco

Aerosoft Airbus X Extended. As good as anything from PMDG

lol

try this forum for the sort of Q your asking.

http://forum.avsim.net/forum/121-ms-fsx-forum/

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Not quite the same level of complexitiy as anything from PMDG but the Aerosoft Airbus X Extended is my favourite plane outside PMDG.

lol

Lol? The inflection is on 'as' so it does not mean it is on a par.

:lol:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

so... if an addon is " As good as anything from PMDG." it doesn't actually mean it is "as good as any specific thing from PMDG".

riiight... English fail.

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "PMDG 777" to "MS FSX Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Aerosoft Airbus X is the best airbus in FSX as of today.  Its not nearly as in good as the PMDG 777.

Aerosofts Airbus is not something you can really train with, "Its for entertainment purposes". But it is still very fun to fly and it feels like an airbus, and it looks like an airbus, and only a professional could tell you otherwise. You can do real airline flights with it. The graphics are very nice also.

FSLs airbus will be a real actual virtual airbus.

Buy Aerosofts, then get FSLs bus later.

It depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

Another shout for the Aerosoft Airbus X Extended (A320/A321).... if you are interested in flying normal operations, rather than trying out failures or seeing what happens if you 'pull the hydraulics', then the Airbus X Extended offers a similar fidelity experience to the PMDG aircraft... (It actually offers a lot MORE in some areas; such as sound immersion, built in ATC effects, Checklist and F/O system, etc, etc).

Or you could sit on your hands waiting for FSL...... missing out on all the Airbus fun :wink: