Sign in to follow this  
Smilencio

Anti-Aliasing Problem

Amazingly I have found that the texture of PMDG777 is not so compatible with FSX‘s own anti-aliasing... Even though I have my anti-aliasing checked, the repaint is sort of jaggy... and meanwhile my other aircrafts are still in good shape, even PMDG737, whose method of installing repaints is just the same as PMDG777, has no such problem. Now I have to turn on my video card's own anti-aliasing feature or use something like SweetFX to keep it smooth... Am I the only one who has encountered this problem?

Ken

Could you post a picture?

Amazingly I have found that the texture of PMDG777 is not so compatible with FSX‘s own anti-aliasing... Even though I have my anti-aliasing checked, the repaint is sort of jaggy... and meanwhile my other aircrafts are still in good shape, even PMDG737, whose method of installing repaints is just the same as PMDG777, has no such problem. Now I have to turn on my video card's own anti-aliasing feature or use something like SweetFX to keep it smooth... Am I the only one who has encountered this problem?

Ken

Could you post a screenshot of what you mean?

Ken

DX9 or DX 10?

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Could you post a picture?

Could you post a screenshot of what you mean?

Sorry for keep you waiting... I'm just trying to look for a livery with some "arcs". It's just like this, the edge of the livery is not smooth. This only happen to the exterior livery texture. Interior is perfect. 

This livery is not officially provided in the download manager, but personally made by a fan,also in ptp format, which can be directly installed using the livery manager. However the official liveries downloaded from the manager have the same problem...  

DX9 or DX 10?

DX9... Maybe DX10 will make it better? In fact I used to have the DX10 Preview on for a better framerate, but I just can't live with the flashing runways and that some of the planes incompatible with DX10 will become white..