Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

PMDG 777: Load factors/Passenger No. / CG

Hi guys,

• I was wondering why the passenger totals in the FMC add up to around 230 in the FMC. When the typical 3 class configuration of the  777-200's is 315, 2 class = 400 etc. etc.
  • By entering a ZFW into the fmc total, it always gives me the same CG. Is it possible for a future update to alter this so we get slightly different values each time [how are you guys loading her]

Cheers

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

•  [how are you guys loading her]

Cheers

Alex

Hi Alex,

The way I am loading her is - I guess - unique  :smile:

Ready...?

I generate a random number between 165 and 195 and that's my ZFW that I punch into the payload!

Regards

Hi Alex,

The way I am loading her is - I guess - unique  :smile:

Ready...?

I generate a random number between 165 and 195 and that's my ZFW that I punch into the payload!

Regards

I'm using PFPX. Hit the "random" payload. and type that number into the 777.

I'm using PFPX. Hit the "random" payload. and type that number into the 777.

Same here

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

• I was wondering why the passenger totals in the FMC add up to around 230 in the FMC. When the typical 3 class configuration of the  777-200's is 315, 2 class = 400 etc. etc.

Good quesion, I wondered exactly the same when I tried the "MAX" option in the payload section.

Any reply to the passenger number question?

I don't really care about number of passengers I just want the ZFW to enter into the FMC.  But usually I just fly cargo anyway so it doesn't matter.

Sean Green

Hi guys,

• By entering a ZFW into the fmc total, it always gives me the same CG. Is it possible for a future update to alter this so we get slightly different values each time [how are you guys loading her]

Cheers

Alex

Any reply to the passenger number question?

Check this guys:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/420048-i-think-ive-got-the-cargo-loading-distribution-down-check-it-out/?hl=think+i%26%2339%3Bve+got#entry2798152

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

Sorry to bump.

Any official word on this?

Hi guys,

• By entering a ZFW into the fmc total, it always gives me the same CG. Is it possible for a future update to alter this so we get slightly different values each time [...]

Cheers

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

There a distinct lack of Official words on anything at present! Lol