Sign in to follow this  
g_precentralis

Abusing miss Velma

Heavily abused miss Velma by snap rolls, spins, loops, etc. Tried my best to capture stunt aerobatic screenshot, but without motion, it's just boring, so I just picked the best ones.

I decided to edit first 2 screenshots, just for fun. Old paper texture is not mine, credits to http://struckdumb.deviantart.com/ and http://valerianastock.deviantart.com/ artists, and it's used by their own rules of usage.

25i975z.jpg

2zrdkq8.jpg

b6y1w4.jpg

15s0nqq.jpg

Not the finest landing I've done, but she survived in one piece.

Fantastic!!! Love the sense of Speed in the 2nd one.Well Done.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

OH!!  I'm sorry.  I thought I was on a "more adult" webpage.  LOL and kidding of course.

Very nice shots and yes, that 2nd one is outstanding and an effect I'd never seen in a screenie before.  I'm not so sure but that the last one is even more realistic for the landing as shown.  Very nice set.

"Honest airplanes have propellers"

Tnx for comments!

Well done.  Some people object to image manipulation here on the forum, but I like it, and would like to see more.

Imo, if screenshot is edited, author should write remark to prevent false presentation of software.

Otherwise, I do not see why that could be a problem, all professional RW photos are made in raw format and then heavily edited (not object manipulation, but all sort of color corrections, balances...).