Sign in to follow this  
Beardyman

purchase problem

I want to buy MD11, but have info "Error 4: Your order must be reviewed for security purposes. Please contact PMDG Support. Do NOT place a new order as it will be declined."

What should i do ?

Artur 

contact  support  as requested , submit  a support  ticket  in referring your issues

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Isn't that the thing that they put in to avoid multiple purchases of the same product by the same person? (so that when your pc is silly and sends 5 requests to buy, you get that error instead of paying 5 times?)

Isn't that the thing that they put in to avoid multiple purchases of the same product by the same person? (so that when your pc is silly and sends 5 requests to buy, you get that error instead of paying 5 times?)

Pretty much. Was an issue when the 777 came out with the bogged down servers. Probably easier this way then having to give a ton of refunds for duplicated or triplicated purchases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators