Sign in to follow this  
flyingpogo22

My flight in T7 last night

Hello,

I want to share my experience with my flight last night on T7 last night. I flew from Atlanta, GA to Lima, Peru on delta livery and I tell you my flight was outstanding and the T7 is very very awesome, well made airplane ever!! I got the flight route from flightaware and entered it in my FMC. All ready to go and in flight I monitored everything went well. I hit some turbulence over the Caribbean and saw some towering thunderstorms (I used active sky 2012) and the wings were shaking like wow this is so real! Approaching Lima, the visibility was 6 miles and 1,200 feet of overcast clouds so I decided to use the autoland. It brought my plane down to the runway accurately and the tires kissed the runway. I couldn't tell if we landed but when I saw the spoilers deployed I was like wow we are on the ground!! Total flight time was 5 hours and 45 minutes.

This plane is so awesome I strongly recommend everyone get it, well done PMDG for the outstanding job! This is the product of the year no question asked!!

Time for my second flight to Rio do Janeiro!!

Thanks

Brian Pogorek

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 4

Brian Pogorek

Sounds like a good trip! I just flew my first flight a few days ago. I was surprised by how easy she is to fly because of all the automation. The NGX while still very automated requires more input from the pilots with system management.

Long haul freight dog here. I have completed one of FedEx longest flights. Hong Kong to Memphis.

15 hours, no problems startup to shutdown, yes, crew rest was required. I did set the alarm so I could be up an hour before TOD.  Used PFPX for the flight route.

Appears to have a crew inactivity alarm?

I left the sim alone at cruise and came back 3 hours later and a warning horn was on about "crew activity" I think it said. Pushing any button seems to clear the alarm....RW safegauard against falling asleep?

spacer.png

yes, seen in in a vdeo somewere and im sure if no response is given from the pilot in so long a time it send a text to your company...i might be getting confused with something else though.

See FCOM2 15.20.11 Crew Alertness Monitor - just found it, though I am sure this happened to me the other day.  Cool if it is modeled.

Paul Skol

See FCOM2 15.20.11 Crew Alertness Monitor - just found it, though I am sure this happened to me the other day. Cool if it is modeled.

It is modeled. It's an option given to airlines though so not all liveries have it turned on by default.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

Longest flight to me was AF from LFPG to OMDB ........Amazing the least to say .....I only got a message "Pilot response" every now and then ....I thought it's TCAS related ........now I think it comes when the plan left untouched for sometime maybe .....the T7 give a new taste for FS although highly automated but it takes 30-45 minutes of preparation at least to get it airborne....thank you PMDG 

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5