Sign in to follow this  
Les Parson

Real Air Duke v2.0 Released

Thanks Gregg for the checklist but I think you forgot to include it. I downloaded the file and it only contains the "notes". The checklist is not in the .zip file.

Oops. Vincent beat me to it. Sorry

Yeah, something went wrong.  I uploaded a corrected file this morning.  Should be available later today or tomorrow.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Yeah, something went wrong.  I uploaded a corrected file this morning.  Should be available later today or tomorrow.

Is it different from the checklists included (it includes turbine in one of the lists :) ).

I think I had that problem too, or some kind of problem with the plugin at first. I don't remember the exact fix, but I know I ended up installing both the 64 bit and 32 bit plugins.

Jack

Hmmm I did install the x64 plugin too...  but no joy.  Here's in the error in case it helps jog your memory:

I also found another link from a russian site that changed a font which was supposed to work.  Not working, and I get a new error before the plugin even opens... lol

So I'm stuck for now.

Everyone said "Get Photoshop CS2 it's free!"  And it doesn't work ahaha

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Everyone said "Get Photoshop CS2 it's free!" And it doesn't work ahaha

Yes it does, you've fiddled with stuff you've no business fiddling with. ahahaha

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Is it different from the checklists included (it includes turbine in one of the lists :) ).

If you're asking if I included the Duke Turbine in the checklist, I did not.  I haven't been able to find a RW checklist for a Turbine Duke and the RealAir checklist is sufficient for me.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Yes it does, you've fiddled with stuff you've no business fiddling with. ahahaha

Aaah, no Ron.

This is the recommended plugin for the paint kit.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I don't think the Checklist is uploaded..All I see are the Notes, but no checklist.

The corrected checklist is now uploaded and available. 

Gregg Seipp

If you're asking if I included the Duke Turbine in the checklist, I did not.  I haven't been able to find a RW checklist for a Turbine Duke and the RealAir checklist is sufficient for me.

Actually, I meant there's turbine stuff in the piston checklist (CRUISE 3: Lean to recommended fuel flow if TIT is below 900).

If the RealAir checklist is sufficient for you (and I use it too), why upload another? I'm very new to this sim thing so is it for an addon?

OK, make sure you have the image completely flattened and make sure you have no open selection boxes (marching ants).

I get that same error if I forget and leave a selection box open.

Jack

Actually, I meant there's turbine stuff in the piston checklist (CRUISE 3: Lean to recommended fuel flow if TIT is below 900).

That may not be from the turbine duke.

The EGT gauge in the duke is called the TIT gauge, as it is in most turbocharged piston aircraft. Turbine Inlet Temperature. Exhaust Gas Temperature at the Turbocharger (turbine) Inlet.

Jack

I'll try that too thanks

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Aaah, no Ron.

This is the recommended plugin for the paint kit.

My post left me with a smile but 10 minutes later it seemed rude. Sorry about that. :(

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Beechcraft Duke N422SB is now available for download.

Just search Beechcraft Duke B60 (N422SB) in the library.

Hope you all like it!

Jack

• Upvote 1

That may not be from the turbine duke.

The EGT gauge in the duke is called the TIT gauge, as it is in most turbocharged piston aircraft. Turbine Inlet Temperature. Exhaust Gas Temperature at the Turbocharger (turbine) Inlet.

Heh, you learn something everyday. I've only flown the C421 regularly (as far as turbocharged pistons go), and it had a combined EGT (L/R) gauge. Thanks!

My post left me with a smile but 10 minutes later it seemed rude. Sorry about that. :(

Oh ok I thought you were serious.  (and that post didn't seem like you at all!).  But now we're good!

But you've got a point... I am a n00b at this!  Oddly enough I can manipulate the a2a skin and no error...  Argh!

Hopefully I can get to the bottom of this!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Beechcraft Duke N422SB is now available for download.

Just search Beechcraft Duke B60 (N422SB) in the library.

Hope you all like it!

Jack

Thank you!