Sign in to follow this  
Les Parson

Real Air Duke v2.0 Released

Beechcraft Duke N422SB is now available for download.

Just search Beechcraft Duke B60 (N422SB) in the library.

Hope you all like it!

Jack

Schweet!  The first v2 paint in the library yay!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Beechcraft Duke N422SB is now available for download.

Just search Beechcraft Duke B60 (N422SB) in the library.

Hope you all like it!

Jack

Sure do! Thank you very much!

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Does this version get over the FSX fuel flow/mixture failure or is it still using the default engine modelling?

Having been hopping from airliner to airliner and just getting a little bored after just one flight in each, I re-installed FTX SCO, the Duke B60 2.0 and BAM! ........ loving it!

I decided to do some YouTubing to look at some real B60s and I found this vid which I just love.  It's not the best shot but it's just really sincere and you feel like you're up there with them.    The PIC has just bought the aircraft (the co-pilot flies a Bonanza) and this is his first flight.     It's clear he doesn't know everything about his machine yet but it's just a great watch, for all you fellow Duke fans ;-

Having been hopping from airliner to airliner and just getting a little bored after just one flight in each, I re-installed FTX SCO, the Duke B60 2.0 and BAM! ........ loving it!

I decided to do some YouTubing to look at some real B60s and I found this vid which I just love.  It's not the best shot but it's just really sincere and you feel like you're up there with them.    The PIC has just bought the aircraft (the co-pilot flies a Bonanza) and this is his first flight.     It's clear he doesn't know everything about his machine yet but it's just a great watch, for all you fellow Duke fans ;-

Just imagine what your type ratings list would look like in the real world if  you jumped around that much,

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

We have a slick new v2 repaint in the library.  Thanks Ron.

newblueDuke_zps89374ae8.jpg

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Nice shot Ray!

Dave, I reckon the right seat man looks about ready to jump out. I know I was after about 10 minutes! :blink:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Dave, I reckon the right seat man looks about ready to jump out. I know I was after about 10 minutes! :blink:

Yes, the guy on the left is a little "excited" throughout, shall we say. :wink:

If you only saw 10 minutes you should see what he was like by the end! :lol:

I did see it through. He had more patience than I would have had. :Whistle:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Dave,

I don't know if I want to be in a plane with a pilot who says,

"Ok, let's see what she will do".

What? Shouldn't you know what she will do already?

B.

Hi all,

I love this airplane.  However, I continue to suffer with random loss of VC click spots.  I can't seem to identify any pattern of cause of this behavior.  It doesn't happen with any of my other favorites (Majestic Q-400, PMDG NGX, Realair Turbine Duke).  Has anyone figured this out?

Thanks, 

Bill

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Thanks Ron, just bought the v2 not had change to fly her yet but your paint job is the only one I will be using.

Thanks.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Hi all,

I love this airplane.  However, I continue to suffer with random loss of VC click spots.  I can't seem to identify any pattern of cause of this behavior.  It doesn't happen with any of my other favorites (Majestic Q-400, PMDG NGX, Realair Turbine Duke).  Has anyone figured this out?

Thanks, 

Bill

I have the same issue and also have it with the Flight 1 King air. Every time I think I've figured it out it proves me wrong. There is no rhyme or reason and no one really knows. I can go days with no issues and then all of a sudden it happens again. very erratic and sporadic with both planes. I also had it with the A2A cessna but haven't flown it much lately so I don't know if their fixes fixed it or not. it's something common to the newer high def planes coming out and some computers.

Hi all,

I love this airplane.  However, I continue to suffer with random loss of VC click spots.

Me too... :(

Still love the plane, but it can be annoying.    Sometimes (about 70% of the time) cycling the 'A' key through all the sub views, to the 2D panel view, and then back to the VC, restores the click spots.     But 30% of the time that doesn't work either.

I really hope Rob and Sean can patch up the click spot issue;   it is the same as the A2A 172 was for me initially, and after Patch 1, that problem was resolved (for me anyway), so perhaps Rob / Sean can get a pointer from Scott at A2A, or PMDG, who are also aware of this issue.   It apparantly requires a tweak to the model to resolve it.

Thanks for the info guys. 

I will try your suggestions and keep hoping Rob/Sean can get this fixed. 

Take care,

Bill

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument