Sign in to follow this  
Les Parson

Real Air Duke v2.0 Released

Best nighttime landing lights effects I've ever seen in FS!

We can't get our own copy and you...you.. rub it in.rub it in...

We can't get our own copy and you...you.. rub it in.rub it in...

I'm sure they'll get it sorted quickly!

Here's what I'm talking about.

Wow! I never even knew that RealAir was working on revamping the Dukes.  Great news and I see many others must think so too because their server puked....always a good sign of a good release.  :P

Well, when they announce that the servers are back up, maybe I'll get to try out this gem.

Congratulations to Rob and Sean for this release.  I am going to have to wait until the servers are back up.  Hope the servers getting pounded like this is a big positive for the T-duke upgrade decision. B)

I don't usually geek out over a release, but the Duke is my all time favorite FSX(or any sim) craft for it's speed, smooth 3d panel, flyability.  I used it to practice cross countries, and IFR when I was taking IFR lessons.

I am literally slavering over the chance to buy this update. 

To be honest I do not see the point of this upgrade, its sound more like Duke 1.5 to me and I am a big RealAir fan, I own the majority of their products. I suppose they will do the same thing with the Turbine in a couple of months and charge for that too. Please don't turn into Carenado, I hate them for doing this kind of rehash thing and simply voted with my wallet, I'm sorry to say I'm doing the same with this I am afraid.

Andy what you have to consider is that Real Air and Carenado are small developers in a very small market. They at best sell 10,000 copies which isn't very many when you consider that the yearly new modern warfare sells millions of copies and they charge $60 for some small upgrades. So can't you see why RealAir and Carenado need to charge for or new versions or upgrades? I'm happy to pay so that the Devs stay in the business and keep making new planes.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Andy what you have to consider is that Real Air and Carenado are small developers in a very small market. They at best sell 10,000 copies which isn't very many when you consider that the yearly new modern warfare sells millions of copies and they charge $60 for some small upgrades. So can't you see why RealAir and Carenado need to charge for or new versions or upgrades? I'm happy to pay so that the Devs stay in the business and keep making new planes.

10,000.... I wish!!!

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Ya lol 10,000.... Lol

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

10,000.... I wish!!!

Well how ever many copies you sell yal deserve every cent!!! I can't wait for yals server to start working again because after looking at the screens and feature list I'll be buying this right away!

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.