Sign in to follow this  
Les Parson

Real Air Duke v2.0 Released

Just bought V2 this afternoon. Only flown for 15 minutes but already feels like a great upgrade over V1. Great work!

I also just got hit with the VC clickspot disappearing issue :( it happened when I was adjusting the autopilot altitude, and braked...my mouse moved out of the clickspot for that knob - dunno if that had anything to do with it. Loading a dialog page (like realism settings) and cancelling brings them back again.

• Upvote 1

I also just got hit with the VC clickspot disappearing issue :( it happened when I was adjusting the autopilot altitude, and braked...my mouse moved out of the clickspot for that knob - dunno if that had anything to do with it. Loading a dialog page (like realism settings) and cancelling brings them back again.

I did 3 long flights in the RealAir B60 v2 yesterday, and the clickspots disappeared on them all. :( .... On one of the flights the clickspots came back after around 15 minutes, and lot's of cycling of the 'A' view key ...... on the other two flights the clickspots never came back and the enjoyment of the flight was really reduced.

...... I adore the B60 v3 when it's working but this has become a problem to the extent that I now wouldn't use the add-on any more, until it is addressed and patched.

I wonder whether people are letting RealAir know about this, when they experience it? ........ They've gone very quiet so perhaps we need to be channeling our problem reports through to them, so they know about it. 

Next time, see if loading a dialog (in my case, I used the realism settings) and then closing brings back the clickspots. It may shed some light to the devs as to the cause...perhaps some form of VC loading takes place again after closing a dialog?

Next time, see if loading a dialog (in my case, I used the realism settings) and then closing brings back the clickspots. It may shed some light to the devs as to the cause...perhaps some form of VC loading takes place again after closing a dialog?

Cheers, I'll give that a try Karl,

Love the v2, hate the click spot bug makes the aircraft INOP

:(

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Goll dang, I've never had an issue in any recent addon. Why the heck would it be on your guys systems and not mine?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Goll dang, I've never had an issue in any recent addon. Why the heck would it be on your guys systems and not mine?

Not sure mate, I reckon it's defintely some illusive config issue.    There are definitely some who don't see the issue at all..... and yet others who seem plagued by it.

What I do know is that I was plagued with it in the A2A 172 initially, and after Scott's first patch ...BANG! ... never ever had the disappearing clickspots again.......... so Mr Gentile definitely knows how to fix this bug! :lol: .... Hopefully RealAir can get to the bottom of it too.  :smlie:

FWIW... on my system

No registered FSUIPC

FSX running on Windowed Mode and Acceleration, Win 7x64 Pro but Aero theme disabled

Single monitor

Track IR

Opus (but only weather enabled)

I'd recommend emailing RA about this...  I think not too many mentioned it but there's like 4 of you on just this page....  hummm,...

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I wonder why, all of a sudden, some of us are seeing click spot issues. I've never had them in the past on anything, but lately with the C172T and B60 I have them all the time. The only way I think I may have it beat on the A2A is with the Hotfix to disable landing and taxi lights which limits me to flying after dawn or before dusk as the ground is not illuminated when looking through the windscreen with the Hotfix applied. Dawn and dusk are my favorite times to fly so that's not a solution for me.

I don't know what to do about the B60 but haven't spent that much time with it yet. One problem at a time.

I understand some users of the F1 KingAir 200 have some clickspot issues as well.

Could it be something related to a cfg tweak or config setting or some bad interplay with the many recent Windows .net updates?

It's certainly frustrating.

Frank L.T

Let me think now, what is the one common thread among A2A, RealAir, Flight1 and PMDG that could possibly cause a VC clickspots issue with recent high end add ons?  I'm thinking. I will have to get back to you,  something else has come up. :wub:

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

....... something else has come up. :wub:

Ray

Too much information Ray. <_<

Lucky sod! :lol:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Too much information Ray. <_<

Lucky sod! :lol:

Hey Ron, howse that new paint coming along.

Sent from the bedroom on my iPhone.

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Hey Ron, howse that new paint coming along.

Sent from the bedroom on my iPhone.

Multi tasking eh?

It's coming along. I was about to PM you about it. In fact, I'll do it now.

Carry on with what you're doing. :good:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

:lol:

Ray has his priorities right!    :good:

I PM'd Rob about this and got a reply stating that he believes 90% of users don't have the problem, and that of the 10% that do, he believes it may be related to overclocking and some other factors.   I have to say that none of those factors apply to my configuration, but I'm sure Rob will continue to look at the issue so that those of us affected, 1% or 10%, get to fly the bird, as was intended, without this dastardly loss of clickspots. :smile: