Sign in to follow this  
gpf3m

Milviz F-86 causes Prepare3d applicatin to crash

Milviz has a fix for this now.  It works.  You can find it in their F-86 support forum.

Does anyone know how long it takes for MV to register you for a support forum?  I too am having the CTD in p3d and would like to try the fix for this.  I sent an email with the proof of purchase but haven't received a reply yet and just didn't know what the window was before I tried again.

Joseph Catino

Hope this applies and solves your CTD's!

If you are using A2A's ACCU FEEL, it must be turned off for the Milviz F-86 or it will

crash to desktop!

Not entirely related and I think got fixed with more recent versions of accufeel although it is still recommended to disable it for the F-86 due to flight model behaviour conflicts. @deimos256 it can take 24 hours minimum depending on Steve's availability.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion