Sign in to follow this  
Jet_Airliner

FO flying

My question is, does FS2CREW allow you to fly as a flight officer and do his duties?

Seems like a great addon, but I prefer to fly on the right seat for now. 

My question is, does FS2CREW allow you to fly as a flight officer and do his duties?

Seems like a great addon, but I prefer to fly on the right seat for now. 

No possible... the AI required to make the computer be the Pilot Flying is way beyond what is possible.

Only way would be to create totally 'scripted' flights using full automation, and even then that's dicey.  All it would take is some weird FSX wind shift to somehow jostle the plane and trip off the autopilot and the whole thing would go to pot.

No possible... the AI required to make the computer be the Pilot Flying is way beyond what is possible.

Only way would be to create totally 'scripted' flights using full automation, and even then that's dicey.  All it would take is some weird FSX wind shift to somehow jostle the plane and trip off the autopilot and the whole thing would go to pot.

Sorry, looks like you misunderstood me.

I ment to be a pilot flying but on the right seat. So at the gate I do most of the job on switches but Capt does the checks.

Sorry, looks like you misunderstood me.

I ment to be a pilot flying but on the right seat. So at the gate I do most of the job on switches but Capt does the checks.

Even if you're in the right seat, the "areas of responsibility" remain the same between the PF and PNF.  So nothing would change there.

If you want to do all the cockpit setup yourself, just don't run the pre-flight events.

Best,