Sign in to follow this  
XCLTM3

What's next PMDG? B787 maybe?

well, if proof of concept is how you guys do things, I think you should use the 757 as your next proof of concept project..  that way, we all stay happy, and you can plan for your next xxx-x(xx) project

​I mean lets be honest, the 757 and 787 both have round wheels... that has to be close enough...

​Right!!!???
HA!!!

​Liam "Didn't forget my name" Reynolds

• Upvote 1

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

I think what's next for PMDG is first off taking the 737 NGX and 777 and making them compatible for X-plane, then they'll go from there. So many people use X plane now and the NGX will sell so much!

Every week some new user bumps years old topics for no reason. Is it a bot? A spammer? I don't know. It happens in every sub forum here. - David Lee

Hi guys, I wanna talk about what is currently available to us. We can write litres of ink about the subject, but in my opinion, there will not be another simulation plane like the PMDG 737. It supplies all the excitement most simmers need. Overall the most balanced experience which surely satisfies from A to Z. There will be no other paid aircraft that will achieve what the NGX achieved in terms of sales, enjoyment. Hats off to the makers of this beauty.

Having said that, it's about time the 747 V2 is released. For me the only challenger to the NGX's "throne".

Enjoy guys. Thanks.

John Goncalves   

The Woodpigeon.

Always.

Forever.

Long live the Woodpigeon.

• Upvote 5

Kyle Rodgers

Gotta admit, I'm really looking forward to the 747v2. Yesterday, from my balcony, I saw a United 747 land at IAD, which is fairly unusual. I'm more accustomed to seeing the Lufthansa 747-8 here. Anymore, it's getting harder to spot the queen. So having it immortalized by PMDG will be great! Would love the same for all of the 767-300ERs I see day in and day out.

• Upvote 1

Gotta admit, I'm really looking forward to the 747v2. Yesterday, from my balcony, I saw a United 747 land at IAD, which is fairly unusual. I'm more accustomed to seeing the Lufthansa 747-8 here. Anymore, it's getting harder to spot the queen. So having it immortalized by PMDG will be great! Would love the same for all of the 767-300ERs I see day in and day out.

Yeah. Very odd. We used to get one or two in here daily. I haven't seen a UAL 74 here in quite a while.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

The Formula One season has started, I cannot wait to fly Atlas and the other chartered aircraft that take the equipment and cars to each race! Almost as fun as the hops from Asia to Anchorage and then the states especially in the cold of winter at ANC that so many freighter companies do. Cargolux, Cathay and NCA my favorite. The 747 comes and I'll stop flying everything else. - David Lee

try out the majestic Dash Q400 mate!

Would like to see the PMDG JS41 redone or at least available for P3D. No promises were made by PMDG, but I'm hoping it's not forgotten. By far my favorite turboprop.

• Upvote 1

Michael Lagow
Madness Software

Does anyone think there are plans for regional aircraft like the Embraer 170/190 or CRJ? Possibly even Airbus 319/320/321?