Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG Operations Center 1.6.1 - report issues here

I tried looking at the changelog for the 777 in the Operations Center and it crashed with this error report

An exception has occured!

Please contact PMDG support by submitting a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com for help with resolving this issue.
Press "Copy to clipboard" below and then paste the information into your support ticket.
Additionally, a log file has been created at:
c:\documents and settings\kevin\application data\pmdg\pmdg operations center\PMDG Operations Center.log
Please attach this file to better help us fix this issue.

The application will now exit.

01/04/14 18:14:00     Exception:  Access Violation at 0x395F27C
03940000  c:\program files\pmdg operations center\Product Module 777.dll  +0001F27C  (3960C50, 13F26C, 7E418734)
03940000  c:\program files\pmdg operations center\Product Module 777.dll  +00020FA7  (3960C50, 13F26C, 7E418734)
7E410000  C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll  +00008734  (430250, 4E, 0)
7E410000  C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll  +00013CE4  (3960C50, 430250, 4E)
7E410000  C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll  +00013B30  (0, 3960C50, 430250)
7E410000  C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll  +0001309B  (0, 4E, 0)
7E410000  C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll  +000192E3  (89AB70, 88F668, 0)
773D0000  C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.6028_x-ww_61e65202\COMCTL32.dll  +0001AB34  (430250, 4E, 0)

Presumably another 32  bit windows problem. Not a big deal obviously but with SP1 coming soon (hopefully) it made me wonder whether version updates will work correctly in a 32 bit OS.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Hello, Short of raising a support ticket I wondered if any of you can resolve this annoyance with some short cut or other method. When I open OCV1.6.1. I get a box which states the PDI on my computer is not compatible with the OC and when I click OK the OC opens in a minimised state.  When I go to Controls and select the Display window I choose 150% and have to log off and log on whereby OC appears in full screen.  This is the procedure I have to go through  each time resulting in logging off and on each time.  Any suggestions to overcome this annoyance.  Richard Welsh.

Do you use any accessibility features? Text size change, graphics mods (high contrast etc.)?

other than that try turning off aero and see if it helps. Also get a screenshot please.

Hello Fabo,  Thanks for your reply.  I wear specs., and for a long time I had the Display setting at 125% which made reading on the PC easy on my eyes, I sent a Ticket to PMDG and Ryan stated the OC should operate at 100% which it did for me but now the print on my PC is smaller for reading purposes. I will now have to buy binoculars, Ha Ha.  Richard Welsh.

Yep, I thought as much. Perhaps in future folks will be able to do it so that it will work. In the meantime, I think there is an option in Compatibility tab to disable desktop zoom for this specific executable.

Liverys exported by the OC livery manager are not compatible with the old version of 737NGX livery manager

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

My ops center is not showing any of my liveries or anything of my installed aircraft. I made no changes and it is up to date. I just haven't used it in some time. If I select 777, it just brings me to the cover page of the 777 and that is it. No liver manager, no cfg editor, no installed liveries headings. the same applies to the 737. 

• Upvote 1

I am having an issue where it seems like OC isn't connecting to the server. If this has been discussed, I apologize. I haven't been following the forum very closely due to being extremely busy in day-to-day life. However, I am enjoying very much the 777X. I love the ops center functionality of checking to see if there are any updates without having to go to the forums or website. I also like to be able to peruse the liveries. However, for a while now it says it is unable to check for updates or download liveries. It worked fine previously and my internet works fine for everything else.

Suggestions?

post-178838-0-48671300-1390108773.png

post-178838-0-47985800-1390108774.png

Now it's my turn to tell you that my OPs doesn't work. When I run it, it starts but then comes with the following message: "Your system is currently set for a nonstandard DPL.  PMDG Ops Center does not currently support high-DPY scaling".

Visit http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/make-screen-text-larger-smaller for more information.

I went there but I can't figure out what kind of DPL I need to satisfy the PMDG Ops Center????

I had a look in my OPS Center Log and can see in it's folder Liveries for the 737NGX, 777X and the J41. I can send the log to whomever wants to have it.

Hi All

Ive looked as best I could to resolve my issue , but can you help , when I start the operations centre all I get is the arrows going around the globe but that's as far as it goes

Regards

Karl

The OC is a beautiful thing, great idea. Now I have one request, can we get it to do the 747, 748, MD-11? Besides, I feel like a noob for not even noticing I had this on my computer....lol

Hi, I was searching for new paint and learned that it is threw Operation Center. However when I got to Start-All Program- PMDG-Operation Center. There is nothing. It says EMPTY. How can I have the Operation Center to change painting on my B777? Thank you. Al