Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG Operations Center 1.6.1 - report issues here

Earlier tonight we pushed out a new update to the OC, version 1.6.1. This version uses a new updating system that we believe will solve most of the remaining crash problems. They were nearly all resulting from mismatches in the file versions - people had a 777 module from version 1.4 or 1.5 but the rest of the OC was from 1.6 etc.

If you're still having problems after updating to 1.6, please send us both the OpsCenterUpdater.log and PMDG Operations Center.log files from your

C:\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Roaming\PMDG\PMDG Operations Center folder. You can send them directly to me at rmaziarz@precisionmanuals.com and Matt and I will look at them and get back to you.

Thanks for your patience everyone while we worked out the kinks with this - the OC is a new type of thing for us and there were definitely some unforseen hurdles we had to get over post-release. We'll start implementing new features in it shortly including the 777 Performance Manager, the Display Manager (for setting aspect ratio stuff for the 2D elements), and optional features like a soundset that works in the rear speakers for 5.1 users.

We're also working on Steam-style live updating of the aircraft components and documentation straight from the OC without actually having to download and run external patches at all.

• Upvote 18

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Wow, cannot wait to try that new soundset, should be stunning.

Great work and support, thank you!

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Just a reminder!  Don't install the sound update unless you have a surround speaker setup!  :lol:

• Upvote 1

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

I hope 5.1 is enough :ph34r: :lol:

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Olli - I thought Aerosoft Launcher was something completely different?

Ryan - just a note. Updating and the Ops Center work well for me with the 1.6.

Haven't tried 1.6.1 yet - but it was probably the update Ops Center kept notifying me of :)

Greetings Ryan and all other fellow T7 fanatics!

Uhh...HUGE problem here!!! Operations Center was doing an update this morning, and it's been stable awhile, so I didn't bother even looking after the update finished. A little while ago, I went to launch Ops Center to go fly the T7 for awhile, I opened up the Ops folder, and was greeted MUCH to my horror, by the sight of...NOTHING! That's right, nothing. Zero. Zip, nil, zilch, nada. Just an empty folder! Any other T7 drivers experience this? Both the Update, and Ops center log files are in their usual place and intact, but the folder containing the executable for ops in the start menu is just empty, so I will fire these right to your email as requested just as soon as I finish this post, Ryan...BTW, you and your fellow tech gurus at PMDG are doing a SUPERB job, FAR and ABOVE the call of duty, working endless, and selfless, depriving yourselves of relaxation, entertainment and fun, so that we may have ours. And for (from what I've gathered mostly 'lurking' on this and several other commercial product forums) little to no thanks at all. I think that's absolutely inexcusable IMHO, and would like to extend a sincere and BIG "Thanks to you and your whole team for all your devotion and effort!" The way I see it, us customers owe ALL you folks a tall frosty mug of your favorite adult beverage, and I'd be happy to buy the 1st round! Take care, and may your logbook always contain a correct ratio of landings to takeoffs! 

Robert (NO, not "THE ROBERT", just a coincidence LOL.

Earlier tonight we pushed out a new update to the OC, version 1.6.1. This version uses a new updating system that we believe will solve most of the remaining crash problems. They were nearly all resulting from mismatches in the file versions - people had a 777 module from version 1.4 or 1.5 but the rest of the OC was from 1.6 etc.

If you're still having problems after updating to 1.6, please send us both the OpsCenterUpdater.log and PMDG Operations Center.log files from your

C:\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Roaming\PMDG\PMDG Operations Center folder. You can send them directly to me at rmaziarz@precisionmanuals.com and Matt and I will look at them and get back to you.

Thanks for your patience everyone while we worked out the kinks with this - the OC is a new type of thing for us and there were definitely some unforseen hurdles we had to get over post-release. We'll start implementing new features in it shortly including the 777 Performance Manager, the Display Manager (for setting aspect ratio stuff for the 2D elements), and optional features like a soundset that works in the rear speakers for 5.1 users.

We're also working on Steam-style live updating of the aircraft components and documentation straight from the OC without actually having to download and run external patches at all.

WOW...the "live updater" for the aircrafts is an awesome idea!!!!

I can't update any 777 liveries after the update. When I got to the Livery Downloader and click Update for a livery I get a little pop up that says "Updating (insert airline) Downloading file: " it just stay on the screen for about a minute and then I get another pop up that says "Error downloading file!".

I can't update any 777 liveries after the update. When I got to the Livery Downloader and click Update for a livery I get a little pop up that says "Updating (insert airline) Downloading file: " it just stay on the screen for about a minute and then I get another pop up that says "Error downloading file!".

Seems to be system-specific:

Just downloaded an additional Lufthansa livery with 1.6.1 which installed o.k.

Isaac,

Reproduce the error and then send me both files noted in the original post above.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

hello

ive accidently closed the centre while uplading, since then I can not get the centre to start up correctly, it sits at seraching for products and thats about it and it goes no further

Is there a way too uninstall it and reinstall it, or do I have to unistall the T7 the reinstail it again?

Matt

NT - AUSTRALIA