Sign in to follow this  
cagrikartal

BIG problem

hello everbody

i am having this problem since yesterday morning i disscused this on an other topic but no answer(http://forum.avsim.net/topic/422248-terrain-terrain-warning/)

i get a terrain alert on rotation on takeoff just after the nose gear lifts off.until 500-1500 ft agl. im having this on EVERY SINGLE takeoffs since yesterday and before submit a ticket i just want to make sure that im not doing someting wrong.

any advice ??

think I remember this being an issue with the ngx as well , think it has to do with the scenery mesh or some thing, hopefully I can track the thread it was on the ngx

found the post( using the search option and found  them)

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/407634-gpws-terrain-and-pull-up-warning-on-final-approach/?hl=%2Bterrain+%2Bwarning#entry2697849

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/357566-terrain-warning-on-final-approach-and-landing/page-2?hl=%2Bterrain+%2Bwarning#entry2209911

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

think I remember this being an issue with the ngx as well , think it has to do with the scenery mesh or some thing, hopefully I can track the thread it was on the ngx

found the post( using the search option and found  them)

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/407634-gpws-terrain-and-pull-up-warning-on-final-approach/?hl=%2Bterrain+%2Bwarning#entry2697849

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/357566-terrain-warning-on-final-approach-and-landing/page-2?hl=%2Bterrain+%2Bwarning#entry2209911

thanks for the help but i dont think this would be the same problem, it seems there is nobody having the this problem on TAKEOFF. i didnt have any problem since the release and i took off from that runway many many times with the T7, i dont know what is changed yesterday and it sarted the do that on each takeoiff.

Why is your FD off?

that was a fun flight that i do sometimes and i dont use  a route, i takeoff, turnarround  manually and land just tu practice manual flight with the t7. i dont think that is the problem as i do it often.

It could be an issue with the setup of the cockpit before takeoff.

from your screenshot i can see that the FD's are off. why? 

I know that the Autobrake button goes to off automatically after takeoff, but my question is did you put it in RTO before takeoff?

I never had this issue. but it might be something with the setup of the cockpit. can you post a screenshot of the cockpit setup when you lineup on the runway?

EDIT: on the screenshot, above the artificial horizon, you can see that the plane looks for ans ILS. this means that the plane is in the approach mode. which means that you do not configure the plane properly for takeoff. 

RGS,

hello everbody

i am having this problem since yesterday morning i disscused this on an other topic but no answer(http://forum.avsim.net/topic/422248-terrain-terrain-warning/)

i get a terrain alert on rotation on takeoff just after the nose gear lifts off.until 500-1500 ft agl. im having this on EVERY SINGLE takeoffs since yesterday and before submit a ticket i just want to make sure that im not doing someting wrong.

any advice ??

attachicon.gifSans titreaze.jpg

EDIT: on the screenshot, above the artificial horizon, you can see that the plane looks for ans ILS. this means that the plane is in the approach mode. which means that you do not configure the plane properly for takeoff. 

RGS,

I know that the Autobrake button goes to off automatically after takeoff, but my question is did you put it in RTO before takeoff?

I never had this issue. but it might be something with the setup of the cockpit. can you post a screenshot of the cockpit setup when you lineup on the runway?

RGS,

Maybe, but it also happens on my fully loaded, planed and calculated flight with no system settings issues in the cockpit.

but i think it may be someting to do with my panel state that i ve set.  anyway ill take ss just now and let you see what it looks like.

RGS,

RGS,

Nothing wrong with having the FD off and flying a raw data takeoff. ILS is displayed because it was likely manually tuned, exactly what you would do in curcuit training

Rob Prest

RGS,

RGS,

i ve set the ils of the runway that i tookoff as i was coming back to the same runway and t7 sets it automaticly  when you get close to t/d or the airport itself, anyway here is a quick video ive made to show you how its look like, this time ive changed the airport and no ils etc...(im curently uploading the video on youtube but it takes to much time for video of 1 and half minutes. is there any faster way that i can show you the video ?)

NOTE: Dont mind the use of the hole runway leght when you see the video as the aircraft was fully loaded and ive used a mix of assumed temp and derate to-2 to drop the to power down to 84%

here is a ss of the panel state ive created myself.

Allright folks looks like the problem was the panel state, i reloaded the pmdg cold and dark state as def and reloaded the a/c then terrain alert on rotation is gone. i dont know what is wrong with our saved states but i hope what ever it is they will fix it in sp.

thank you all for your help

Allright folks looks like the problem was the panel state, i reloaded the pmdg cold and dark state as def and reloaded the a/c then terrain alert on rotation is gone. i dont know what is wrong with our saved states but i hope what ever it is they will fix it in sp.

thank you all for your help

Were you using a custom saved panel state or one of the PMDG provided ones?

Were you using a custom saved panel state or one of the PMDG provided ones?

I was using a custom panel.