Sign in to follow this  
skwaL

DX10 AA doesnt work

I did everything by the read me. Nvidia Inspectors as well as FSX.CFG but the AA does not seem to work.

Any help is appreciated.

Konstantin

Konstantin,

What do you have AA set to in DX10 Fixer? You also need to tick the AA box in FSX, otherwise it will not work at all.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I dont have the fixer, I downloaded the V3.2.2 freeware to run some tests. AA Box is ticked as well as settings set to anisotropic, 

How do you think I've installed the DX10 fixed. I used that document  :rolleyes: My nvidia inspector settings and FSX CFG are identical to one posted.

Hi, what do you mean by 'doesn't work'. When I installed last week I thought initially it didn't work because the rotating planes in the free flight menu looked atrocious. But in-game was fine.

Ok....sitrep, reset my Inspector and everything is back to normal. But, I got another problem. In default freeflight, default plane (nothing addon) .... my fps hovers around 9. Any ideas?

Edit:

Ok, I think I got the FPS thing figured but not sure why its like this for me, people said that between 4x and 8x SGSS there was not much difference, but for me 8x SGSS just killed my sim. Going to run a few more test.
Also will try to raise the texture resolution, DX9 with 4096 kept me @ 30FPS.

ummm....lol....no one credible said that there is NOT much difference in performance between those two AA settings.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor