Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marinjohn

Pulling My Hair Out

Hi,I recently bought the 777 from Captain Sim..I have attempted 2 flights and both have ended in disaster...On each occasion just as I was approaching OMDB the engines and all systems have shutdown and the plane just plummets to the ground...Its not a fuel issue as I made sure to load plenty before take off...I contacted CS support but all I got was a rejected and deleted ticket so no point going back to them...Anybody got any ideas what could be causing this? I done some searching on the net but drew a blank..

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Try reinstalling it,that's the best advice I can give you. Also download The Flight1 safe flight start up for complex aircraft,that might also help. I bought the CS 777 when it was just an exterior and had high hopes for it and was let down. 1.2 was a little better but it's not quite there. I bought the other 777 and have since uninstalled it.

Will give it a try and see what happens, I am fairly happy with it otherwise,but of course have yet to land!...

Try reinstalling it,that's the best advice I can give you. Also download The Flight1 safe flight start up for complex aircraft,that might also help. I bought the CS 777 when it was just an exterior and had high hopes for it and was let down. 1.2 was a little better but it's not quite there. I bought the other 777 and have since uninstalled it.

I also had many issues with it, though I really did try to get to grips with it and to sort it out step by step, but no joy; it's badly in need of another update.

Yes, I too bought the other one, with the result that I've since uninstalled the CS T7.

I won't learn from this; I'm looking closely at the CS Tristar, and my second favourite steam gauge airliner of the moment is still the CS 737, after the CoolSky DC-9 .

I have heard CS makes excellent steam gauge aircraft,and their models a superb,I just wish they could get their systems in line with their models, then they would probaly be some competition for the other guys.

I bought the CS 777 when it was on sale, knowing that 1.2 upgrade was released and it still had problems. I flew it several times and decided to hanger it. I am still hopeful that CS keeps working on it and makes it a decent aircraft. For now I donated $25 for the CS777 and its freighter variant hopefully they put my donation to good use and develop it for prime time... 

I sorted out the fuel problem by switching tanks in flight .....But now I have discovered a load of other problems when trying to descend and land,so I may open the piggy bank and buy a "different" model...