Sign in to follow this  
cenkcnk

Is NGX Dead?

My NGX is alive and well.  The T7 got my exclusive attention as I learned to fly it for the last month, but now I have an alternating rotation, where I do a short or medium flight with the NGX, and medium or long flights with the T7.

Awessome work by PMDG!  Since I'm a stickler for real world liveries and operations, I can't wait to get the -300ER for more routes. :smile:

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Still my favourite aircraft, i don't doubt the 777 is the better technical achievement.  The NGX is more fun.

Ian R Tyldesley

I haven't flown the NGX since the T7, but unlike past purchases where I basically "disown" the older addon, I am positive I will fly her again in the future.  I love the 777 and all, but there's no doubt in my mind that the NG is more of a pilot's plane.  There is a lot of hand holding in the 777 and she's very easy to fly, almost too easy.  The NG felt more like a cessna, you really felt like you had a connection to the machine. 

From Monday to Friday I fly the NGX, because I'm at work during the day, so less time for FSX, only 2-3h flights! In the weekend I fly the T7, because I'm home and I can fly a 7-12h flight!

Regards, Albert Miu
                                                            CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.6Ghz GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB OC Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz 
                                               PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 Case: Corsair VENGEANCE C70 Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080 Windows: 10 x64 Professional

X-Plane 11 Group:     Facebook

Currently only flying the AEX, T7 is wreaking havoc on my system.
First flight today! (hopefully...)

Aamir Thacker