Hey Aerosoft give my money back!

I don't want to fly with a burning aircraft LOL

2013-9-29_21-39-24-648.jpg

In fact, i have very good time with this baby

2013-9-29_20-54-22-166.jpg

2013-9-29_21-23-22-527.jpg

2013-9-29_20-54-40-630.jpg

2013-9-29_21-23-29-668.jpg

And... look at this view, isn't it breath taking?

2013-9-29_21-57-45-962.jpg

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Thank you mates.

I've used FSX+ORBX PNW+OPUS+AEROSOF TWOTTER EX.+REX OD

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Great shot's my friend. Can you please tell me what is your lowest FPS in FSX at a demanding airport with a demanding aircraft (NGX or 777). I just want to change my old GTX480 with a newer one and you have a system similar to mine, so you might help me with this info. Thank you!

Regards, Albert Miu
                                                            CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.6Ghz GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB OC Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz 
                                               PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 Case: Corsair VENGEANCE C70 Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080 Windows: 10 x64 Professional

X-Plane 11 Group:     Facebook

i only have fps loss on big airports + ai traffic in ngx vc (13-20). For outside view almost no problem at all.

I've locked my fps to 30 through internal limiter. And apply some basic tweaks which i can not remember now.

I am using dxt water format, otherwise rex cause heavy fps lag.

If i get low fps, i try turn the ai traffic down. 

Be honest, i don't think if you buy a gtx660ti you will get "voila" moment. But after taking off the problem goes away and i think it is bearable. Because i am fed up with dealing with crappy fsx engine for years

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Thank you! I want to buy a GTX770 or a GTX 760OC!

Regards, Albert Miu
                                                            CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.6Ghz GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB OC Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz 
                                               PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 Case: Corsair VENGEANCE C70 Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080 Windows: 10 x64 Professional

i think if you get higher than 660ti, you can apply stronger aa settings with less fps loss. If you have budget just go for it imho

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Yes, I will, thx for feedback! 

I don't use AI because I only fly online Vatsim, I only use 1024 texture, so I think I could maintain 30FPS with a GTX 770 2GB.

Regards, Albert Miu

Just started flying the TOXE after going a little gung-ho with the NGX and T7 the last couple of months....and what a great plane it is:-) I'm having a better time flying this than I do with NGX/T7, but that might be a little Airliner-fatigue. Anyway, the nightlighting and overall feel of this plane is as good as it gets and this is now my nr 1 plane at the moment! I'm currently doing a Norway-tour and have been using RealAir Dukes, Legacy and A2A 172, but I think the TOXE will take on the remaining legs! 

Ryzen 9 5900X || Gigabyte RTX 4090 Windforce 24G || G.Skill TridentZ 32GB@3600CL16 || Asus ROG Strix Gaming-E X570
XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB M.2 NVMe || Corsair iCUE H115i PRO XT || Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB || Phanteks Revolt Pro 1000W
Gigabyte 43'' FV43U 4k@144hz || X55 Rhino || G27 || Oculus Quest 2 || Turtle Beach Velocity One