Sign in to follow this  
Kalibra

Problem with colours in FSX

This time I have attached two screenshots 1) with Ezdok installed, 2) without.

Looks like your first screen shot has gone missing.

I did see it though, looks like some serious colour corruption.

Just to clarify, this is not a 16 bit/32 bit problem.

With EZDoc it looks more like 4 bit.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Hello gb and badfinger.

Yes, I do have two logins same person.. I though the Kalibra had been disabled, as it had not been used for a very long time.

gb, I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing.. 4bit, never heard of that one.

Is it fixable :).. I have done research and reading some posts it seems issues with this software can be solved by completely removing all files and folders. Then doing a fresh install from scratch... I still have the original download from flight1 backed up..

I am out of ideas about this problem, so I will try the fresh install, and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks.

Clive.

Hello gb and badfinger.Yes, I do have two logins same person.. I though the Kalibra had been disabled, as it had not been used for a very long time.gb, I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing.. 4bit, never heard of that one.Is it fixable :).. I have

done research and reading some posts it seems issues with this software can be solved by completely removing all files and folders. Then doing a fresh install from scratch... I still have the original download from flight1 backed up..I am out of ideas about this problem, so I will try the fresh install, and see if that makes a difference.Thanks.

Yes try a reinstall

Just make sure you reinstall with the Flight1 wrapper software

where you have to sign in to Flight1 with your details

Don't just reinstall the ezdoc .exe.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.