Sign in to follow this  

Looking for Dassault Falcon 7X (DX10)

I can't seem to locate a payware version of this Aircraft for FSX, so thought I'd ask around?  I found a freeware DX9 version, but I need something a little more detailed.

Cheers, Rob.

The absence of what your looking for Rob speaks to me of the fact that the production of quality add on planes ties in with the extremely old joke about Henry Ford and the availability of his Model T motor car to paying customers ... i.e. ...  you could have any colour as long as it was black. Where flightsims are concerned, for colour read 'make and model' and for black read 'Boeing or Airbus'  ... 

Alan 

Only one upcoming, Rob. https://www.wilcopub.com/dassault Lets see how that one goes. The real plane is extremely interesting and offers plenty of cutting edge systems in its sector.

But the avionics alone are a huge task. Then there's the FBW.

Only one upcoming

Good find on the Wilco -- will keep an eye on them.

you could have any colour as long as it was black

LOL, good one Alan! 

I use a modified version for FS9 (by Peter Brun/Mario Coelho). When you are talking of the real aircraft, I have been in discussions here on my island location to bring one here, when my government introduces local aircraft registrations as an incentive for other UHN persons to live on the island.

The aircraft systems are very advanced and if you visit the Dassault technical web pages, you will see why it is the aircraft choice for the discerning private flyer.

I use the FS9 version to act out or re-enact specific long haul flights, based on the aircraft characteristics and distance calculator used by Dassault.

Perhaps if you made contact with the abovementioned developers, they may be able to assist you with an FSX (DX10) version.

Happy hunting.

Sauviat

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

Perhaps if you made contact with the abovementioned developers, they may be able to assist you with an FSX (DX10) version.

It's the missing element of my aircraft collection ... I don't really have a quality business/private jet.  I hope Wilco deliver with DX10 in mind.

It's the missing element of my aircraft collection ... I don't really have a quality business/private jet.  I hope Wilco deliver with DX10 in mind.

Aren't Eaglesoft's jets FSX native?

Also, if you hold out a bit...Lionheart is working on an early Learjet.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

I don't really have a quality business/private jet.  I hope Wilco deliver with DX10 in mind.

Did you look at the Citation Mustang already? From Flight1. Well, and you could use the Q400 as your private plane. B) Its cruise speed is up to the Mustang.

Forgot to add the Feelthere ERJs which can be used as private jets too.

Yes Wilco publishing has a pay version of the df7x. But go to

www.flyawaysimulation.com

Then click on the free download library and they have a DF7X.

You'll want version 2 for the latest upgrade.

I met online Mr. Bob May from the U.K. who gave me a awesome Pittsburgh Steelers Football Team color paint job for my DF7X.

But I'm holding out for the DF8X.

Which in the real world will run you a small $60,000,000.00.

But you also can get a onboard private shower on your df8x.

Why would one want to upgrade from the df7x to the df8x?

1. The DF8X flies 500 miles further than the df7x.

2. The fuel on the DF8X is 35 percent more efficient on the df8x than on the older df7x.

I've asked wilco to design a DF8X because since it is the successor to the DF7X and with the two reasons I listed in my letter here.

They said that they would seriously consider it.

But it probably won't be until after all of the bugs are worked out of the df7x.

But I have the following question.

I've asked wilco and other companies that are selling the df7x with no answer to my question.

What is the differences in features and or anything besides one being free and the other a pay version.

What is the difference between the free copy of the df7x ver 2 from fly away simulation and the pay version from Wilco Publishing?

Here's to the DF8X hopefully soon for all of we righ playboy FSX DF8X Pilots.

Ron Kolesar known by as the Blind Pilot who wishes all to Keep The Blue Side up.

Here's to the DF8X hopefully soon for all of we righ playboy FSX DF8X Pilots.

Ron Kolesar known by as the Blind Pilot who wishes all to Keep The Blue Side up.

You are replying to a three year old thread. Topic now locked.
  • Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator