Sign in to follow this  
lukehall

AoA 737NGX Training - What add-ons?

Hi everyone,

I've been flat on my back with a slipped back disc for a few days and killing the time by enjoying the amazing AoA 737NGX training package. one of the things which has struck me is their choice of add-on scenery and airports in some of the flight videos and I was wondering if anyone can identify some of them for me?

I know that in the 'obstacle course' flight video they use the Orbx Blue Pacific Fjords and the Orbx PAKT Ketchikan airport combination which looks stunning, and in some of the other videos I think I recognise UK2000 Gatwick for instance and possibly Aerosoft's Nice and Rotterdam?

I'd like to order some of this scenery but I want to be sure I'm getting the same stuff before I do! Can anyone help me identify some of that stuff and confirm or reject my observations so far?

Thanks and best wishes,

Luke

Hi Luke,

If you want to be absolutely sure, just ask them, they always reply, and always share such info. ;)

Get well fast!

if you check their videos,  they usually  state  what they used  for their airports  and scenery  in the description part

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

yes but beware of some procedural errors in their videos aoa is not excellent as it seems.....I'm talking as aoa customer

yes but beware of some procedural errors in their videos aoa is not excellent as it seems.....I'm talking as aoa customer

There were certainly some in the 737 training. The flightwork for the 777 seems fine so far, I think?

They literally have a video included in the training package stating what add ons there going to be using throughout the program!

It's in the flightwork-part, called: 737 Pre-flightwork recommended add-ons.

The poster asked one question and he gets replies which are no in line with his question..is there any reason to spread negative words..

Pankaj Dekate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The poster asked one question and he gets replies which are no in line with his question..is there any reason to spread negative words..

Pankaj Dekate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

it is called freedom of expression you know?