Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Check list bug?

I have my default panel state/load state as long turnaround. 

The Check list is never pre-flight and on completing the pre-flight it jumps to before taxi, never before start.

It's been like this from day one of the T7 coming out. Is it a bug with panel state or a bug my end?

Thanks

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Hi,

I have noticed the same as well. The ECL displays Before Taxi by default and jumps back to it after each checklist is completed. 

I reset all of the checklist by using that function on the ECL and then all goes well.

I don't now if it is normal though.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Yup, a kind of automatic reset is missing. Or which do the pilots take when they enter the cockpit?

Andreas Berg
pmdg_j41_banner.jpgpmdg_trijet.jpg

PMDG 737NGX -- PMDG J41 -- PMDG 77L/77F/77W -- PMDG B744 -- i7 8700K PC1151 12MB 3.7GHz -- Corsair Cooling H100X -- DDR4 16GB TridentZ -- MSI Z370 Tomahawk -- MSI RTX2080 DUKE 8G OC -- SSD 500GB M.2 -- Thermaltake 550W --

Glad it's not just me then.

I will press the All reset buttom

What I don't understand is, you would thing if you select pre-flight it would no matter what work though from there in order. Seems odd to have to reset all.

Anyway that's for that tip.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

IT has to do with the panelstate you start with. 

Because the plane is so smart it thinks that the engines are already started. therefore it skips these pages.

Reset ECL and then save your panelstate cusom, what you prefer. 

I have my startup panel state as how a real pilot would get to the aircraft on his first flight. i had to create it and save it. thus also need to reset and save the ECL. I never had any problems since!

Yori,

That is not the case, I use PMDG long turnaround state that comes with the aircraft not one I made myself. Thus I would think it would start with pre-flight.

Did you reset it, saved it and tried again? Let me know what happens

Yes pressing reset fixes it, thanks.

Did you reset it, saved it and tried again? Let me know what happens

I've noticed this as well, however resetting the ECL and saving the panel state as the default doesn't solve it the next time the plane is loaded.

Steve Caffey

That is quite strange. I guess the panel state file can be found somewhere on the pc. Someone know where? Then i will post mine here. I dont have any issues.

PMDG T7 checklist is very interesting but on my computer the GUI is a bit slow.  

Sometimes I go back to what I put on checkplane.com

i7-8700K 3.70 GHz, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung SSD 840 840 EVO 1TB,  RAM 16 GB, Triple Monitors : 2 LG and Planar touch screen PCT 2265 as main monitor,  Windows 10 up to date 🙂