Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Cera Sim UH-60L Released

btw, hsc-3 flies mh60s 'knighthawks,' has same tail gear like the uh60l.

Good observation on the HSC-3 aircraft. The only thing is that the MH-60S has glass cockpit displays.

Keith Guillory

yes and glass is hog in fsx unless done right.  

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

I would like to see options for external tanks and possibly skis for northern flying. I had the opportunity to view five of these birds stationed in Alaska on their way for training in southern Alberta. All had external tanks and skis.

Rob

I read that the Cera h 60  does not work with FSX SP2?

You were misinformed. I am running FSX with SP2 and acceleration, works fine

Best, Michael

KDFW

You were misinformed. I am running FSX with SP2 and acceleration, works fine

Hey, thanks Michael, that is great news! I will go ahead and purchase it now!

Regards

Lamar Wright

Guest BeaverDriver

Thank you Damien!! I missed this one and LOVE Helo's, and Cera's especially. Will get it tonight B)

You mentioned having a problem with retracting the landing gear? From what the website says, the aircraft has a fixed gear. I suspect I misinterpreted your remarks though so could you clarify please?

Many thanks again!

Glenn

Thank you Damien!! I missed this one and LOVE Helo's, and Cera's especially. Will get it tonight B)

You mentioned having a problem with retracting the landing gear? From what the website says, the aircraft has a fixed gear. I suspect I misinterpreted your remarks though so could you clarify please?

Many thanks again!

Glenn

Certainly,

The real aircraft does have fixed gear and is supposed to have this modeled in the model but if you hit G, you would hear the landing gear cycle and the aircraft could now belly land.. That said, This thread is somewhat old and a fix to fix the landing gear problem has been posted on page one of this thread (Post #9).. but may have also been fixed on Cera's end. Their website does mention a patch being out and available from the market you purchase from, but I don't recall if that issue was fixed by the patch. Hope this helps. 

-Damien

I read that the Cera h 60  does not work with FSX SP2?

As stated on the website, The aircraft does require acceleration.. It may not work with SP2 without Acceleration. 

-Damien

Guest BeaverDriver

Thanks Damien. Yeah, I misread the original post date - thought it was a new release (I'll be alright when the fog lifts... maybe :wacko: ). Appreciate the info on this though B)