Sign in to follow this  
toriu

Traffic 360 Volume

If anyone has Traffic 360 and knows how to lower the volume of AI aircraft departing and landing with this I would appreciate any help. I have contacted Just Flight Support and the reply was that it had been fixed with the latest patch. I installed the patch as soon as it was released but the sound volume is unchanged , still far too loud.

fdc_pfe_supporter.jpg

No...this traffic app is rubbish for the most part, support is terrible, and the loud volume is the least of your issues...

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

The loud volume is my only issue. Traffic 360 is working very well now after the long awaited patch and it has a number of features I really like.

I agree support is not the best, hence this post :rolleyes:

fdc_pfe_supporter.jpg

I wish I had a good answer for the high volume. They day before I uninstalled, I was flying along minding my own business, and I heard this loud jet, and looked up maybe a thousand feet or more, there he was. Sounded like he was crop dusting me. Totally ridiculous.

Out of curiosity, have you not seen planes flying around with cabin doors wide open and stairs extended. Even after the update, they did not fix this issue or the sound issue. Really sad.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Hi Marc, I haven't noticed any aircraft flying around with doors open and stairs extended. I will check on my next flight (EGLL to CYVR) and report back.

As far as the sound volume issue.....I was hoping someone may have fixed this themselves by adjusting the sound files, and if so could share the information.

fdc_pfe_supporter.jpg

I've been looking for aircraft flying around with doors open and stairs extended for the last few days and no, I've not seen any.

As I wrote before I really like some of the features in Traffic 360, military aircraft, helicopters ext. Last night for example I flew from PANC to CYVR and just after departure noticed two F16s flying in formation half a mile along side, also saw a fighter jet mid air refuelling on another occasion. 

Just need to get this sound thing fixed.

fdc_pfe_supporter.jpg

Ive seen a ATR with the doors open, quite cool. I bought the £5 sale deal to try it out, love the models but its not for my setup.

Can you not get 3rd party software to change the sounds? From memory with JF TrafficX few years ago i think i changed the sound pack, again from memory i think it made a big diffrence, should be simular with 360. Startup sounds once an aircraft taxi's are pants to say the least.

Rich

Yeah, while doing the checklist, kinda sounds like this sitting at the gates sometimes.

jy2HR9UUH8p43.jpg