Sign in to follow this  
af007

Question About ATC

Hi all,

When i starr my cockpit from "Cold and Dark" after i turn on the APU etc.. When i click on the 1 or 2 on the ATC windows nothing do. I'm not abla to comunicate with the ATCController.

Do you have any idea  ? Or How do i set up the radio because i want to know the runway from th ATC controller.

Thanks by advance,

Dreamliner :)

You have to activate the radio in the cockpit. on the radio panel there are some buttons with MIC on them. click number 1 so that a yellow light shows, then below that there is another button for the receiver, its a little knob, click it aswell. again a yellow light will appear.

Ok this is not the best way to explain this. but i dont have the sim here so thats why.

if its not clear just watch a tutorial on YouTube.

Here is an image, press both buttons in the red circles and you will have complete access.

In real life the number 2 or 3 buttons wil be pressed by the First officer and sometimes also on the 3rd radio