Sign in to follow this  
mrchrsrider

FTX global trees on runways and ramps?

im pretty sure this is my 1st post as i cant recall replying to posts since joining. Anyhew I had the tress on taxiway issue and after 8 years was about to consign FSX to the bin in the sky and go with p3d...until i saw this thread. Thank you and sorry for the tread resurection,,,Defib charging CLEAR!!!.......

Haha ya I'm serious, so it's called the lumberjack fix and it can be found at this website (http://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/6564/fsx-lumberjack-scenery/) it eliminates the trees on the runway and can move them farther back from the airport if you so desire, you just place the files in your addon scenery

God Morning... I know this post was three years ago but am having same problem with an airport in Buenos Aires... actually had given up until i saw this post.... But.... Yes the big but... I did not work for me. I have tried exclusion in ADE, recreating boundaries, etc and now Lumberjack.

Donr know what to do as this is the only decent addon airport for SABE.

Am it using it right?

Thanks, Flyboy