Sign in to follow this  
Mooze

FSX stuck in User-Defined Weather

Hi,

Whenever & go to Weather option to check I find the option stuck in User-Defined Weather, no matter how I change it it go back I its stuck there & there absolutely no way to change, am using AS2012 & it has absolutely no influence to the weather, tried to reset my FSX.cfg as well as all options with no positive result.

Am afraid that I have to resinstall FSX & at the end I will face the same issue again, cant Fly this way at all.

I wish someone can help me to solve this issue.

Thank you.
Arslan

Arslan Nouar

Active sky always sets FS weather to user defined. If Active Sky is working you will see real world weather updated once you are in a flight. The fact that you see "User defined weather" is an indication AS2012 is working properly.You should not try to see what the weather is by using FS info; use the map in Active Sky instead...

Hope this helps...

Donald

In this case its realted to AS2012, will keep following up with their support.

Thanks Don appreciate the help.

Arslan Nouar

My other issue Dan if you can hel is that even without launching AS2012 just for testing, when loading FSX Weather it loads the Pressure, Temp, Winds etc... but never the clouds, whatever clouds in the METAR it dosnt show except some Cirrus clouds up there, the most weird thing is that the clouds start popping out when I rich the cloud layer altitude & in the circle distance of around NM or even less than that.

I cannot fly in these conditions & am really afraid to re-install with no positive result.

Hope someone can help me.

Arslan Nouar