Sign in to follow this  
Ianrivaldosmith

AI traffic.

Hi, I purchased the DX10 fixer. I must say, WOW! Now fsx is literally flying!

I just have one question, what AI package should I use? What is most compatible with the DX10 mode?

Cheers

Ian

One more question to add:-

edit:

I have the FTX night vector lights showing up now, but in the ENGLAND and SCOTLAND region, they flicker around the aircraft and they keep dissapearing? is there a fix for this?

edit:

So it appears FTX global works perfect under DX10 with vector night lights. It appears that ENGLAND and SCOTLAND does not (regions). Any particular reason why? 

Thanks

Ian

I'm using MyTraffic X and it works great.

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

I could be wrong, but don't you need to enable the day/night switch to achieve night lights in Orbx regions. My understanding is that regions do not using the same vector lighting as Global does, but uses its own, somewhat less efficient system.

oh and I have tried UT2 and Traffic360 and they all work fine.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Yeah I used the night switch to enable it. The global package vector lights work great. Its the regions vector lights that are dissapearing and flickering?

And cheers for the AI suggestions, I'll check em all out!

Ian

Hmm...I hadn't noticed that actually. But I will have to take a look later tonight.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Yeah I used the night switch to enable it. The global package vector lights work great. Its the regions vector lights that are dissapearing and flickering?

And cheers for the AI suggestions, I'll check em all out!

Ian

The "region" lights is a nogo in dx10.Only Global. FTX/ORBX will adress this in the future with an updated Global light to the regions

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Ahhh I see! Thank you very much. I'll just leave day mode enabled for now then.....