Sign in to follow this  
mercer77

Madeira x Scenery

I have recently purchased and installed Madeira X Scenery I have had a few problems first was the scenery that is now sorted

The biggest problem is that no AI Aircraft appear to land despite watching for some time as it is a small airport ( I use My Traffic 2013 also Vox ATC )

You can only watch aircraft take off from runway 5 scenery is excellent.

Traffic taking off from runway 23 is another story traffic taxi to the end of the taxiway just before entering the runway for take off it vanishes and another aircraft comes into view.

I have followed instructions given by Aerosoft moderator also carried out instructions as per manual

The manual says to disable the BGL in the My Traffic folder that does get the scenery working ok

However if you leave the BGL in place aircraft do try and land but every aircraft has a missed approach and heads for the hillside

also the scenery is not right after you have landed.

I have been trying for some time to solve the problem

Hope someone out there can help 

Regards Graham