Sign in to follow this  
fs4fun

Click Spots

Is it just me or are some of the PFD clickspots off kilter or not working at all? I tried uninstalling and then downloading the latest full installer but there is no change.

The Comm freq swap button has to be clicked slightly below the button. Similar for the Direct To FPL etc buttons on the lower right.

The Nav freq swap has a tiny click spot below the button but it does not work at all. I have to use the 2D popup to swap Nav frequency.

Thanks.

Barry Friedman

Hi Barry,

It's not just you.  I have the exact same problem as you described.   All seems to work ok on the MFD though.

Just a Carenado glitch I guess.

Jim

Jim, thanks for confirming the issue. Good to know it's not a problem with my setup.

Barry Friedman

Hi,

I just bought it and in my 182 the lower right knob of the right screen "FMS" almost doesn't work at all. All the other switches work fine, with the blue ring appearing around the knob to show which knob exactly can be moved. Strange, the knobs that you mentioned all seem to work. Any experience with the problem with the "FMS" knob?

In the 2D popup window, the knob (inner and outer) works, but in the AUX mode, even in 2D view not all functions seem to work properly (e.g. moving the "cursor" with the outer knob sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't), thus it's not possible to customize the panel.

If there is no solution, I'm gonna report it as a bug in the Carenado support form then.

Regards, Dominik