Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kupchenko2312

PMDG 747 drifting off course

Hello!

Since I reinstall my Flight Simulator 2004 I´ve a strange problem with the PMDG 747! It seems like the aircraft is drfting off course.

I repair my registery with the Flight1 tool nothing happend! Still the same problem occure. I also change the wind settings in FSUPIC and Active Sky 6.5, but the problem still exists.

In addition to that I reinstall the PMDG 747, delte all registry with CC Cleaner and Tune Up 2014.... Nothing happend :( Still the same Problem! Is there any chance to fix it?

I updated my Airac up to date...

Can you please help me to solve that problem?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Having reinstalled the 747-400X I have discovered that my Saitek Pro Flight Yoke, is sending some kind of noise to the sim, so when the aircraft is sitting on the ground, you can see the yoke twitching.  A look at the calibration shows that not only is it twitching, but also leaning to the right.  Perhaps it always did this, but when I set up the new installation, I set AFDS option for A/P Controls Override to true.  This means that the lean to the right is constantly sent to the autopilot and it obeys, despite being engaged.  Setting this to false makes autopilot override only occur if you input a fairly large movement.  Does this help with your problem?