Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

How to use FSGRW+PFPX+777 in harmony

Today FSGRW released an update to the program allowing the following:

1. The flight planner now supports PMDG 777 RTE flight plans

2. The flight planner now supports exporting enroute wind data for the PMDG 777 FMC.

PFPX v 1.09 added:

1. FIXED PMDG777 WEATHER UPLINK FILE

So I am confused now how to go about using FSGRW data in PFPX and then importing it all into the 777. Can someone please explain in plain english the steps needed to use the FSGRW wx data in PFPX and then importing the wind data into the 777 FMC? Many thanks.

Eric 

I use  rexe  so it  should be  the  same

Go to your option  section on top in pfpx open up the  weather  section  browse  where your  fsgrw  wx   is  located  on your  pc  save it

Than make  you flight plan etc  and  once  finished  go  to the export  tab on top than click  the option in the drop down box area  "pmdg simulation wind uplink "

Than once in the fmc   just click the wind uplink tab  and  execute it  after  you  entered all your other info of  course

or  you can go to this  thread  and  on post 12  is  a picture

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/422796-wind-data-import-with-t7-fmc/

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanks Pete. I have now as of yesterday switched back to AS2012. FSGRW was causing aircraft issues with the 777 at altitude such as uncommanded 30+ degree rolls, loss of lateral guidance, etc...But I will apply your directions to AS2012.

Eric