Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CactusDx

757/767 FMC Lateral Offset ?

Greetings All,

I don't own the 757/767 (yet) and I'm looking to confirm whether or not the FMC is capable of performing lateral offset procedures?

Thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Greetings All,

I don't own the 757/767 (yet) and I'm looking to confirm whether or not the FMC is capable of performing lateral offset procedures?

Thanks in advance.

Michael

Save money and frustration. Don't buy it. I had the 752 base pack, 752F expansion pack, 762 expansion pack and 763 base pack. They are all in storage now at Victorville CA (external HD).

Michael Cubine

Michael,

Thanks.  I'm aware of the concerns of some of the CS products that have been voiced by the sim community over the years, so I wouldn't be making a blind purchase if I iopt to go that route.

I'd actually be using it for a work-related project and like the appearance of the 2D panels. 

Can you confirm whether or not the FMC will allow planning for the lateral route offsets?

Mike

Can you confirm whether or not the FMC will allow planning for the lateral route offsets?

Mike

From page 58 of the FLIGHT MANUAL PART V - Flight Management System

The RTE LEGS pages are used to modify the route. The CRZ pages display VNAV related data. The

PROGRESS pages display flight progress data. During cruise, the specific page listed below is used to:

· POS REF page - verify the FMC position

· RTE DATA page - display progress data for each waypoint on the RTE LEGS page

· REF NAV DATA page - display data about waypoints, navaids, airports, or runways, and can be used

to inhibit navaids

· RTE page - select a route offsset

I have never used it but it is in the manual. A lot of items mentioned in the manual work but some don't.

Michael