Sign in to follow this  
sac601

No wall on B777

I just purchase the new PMDG B777. The price was high but I love PMDG and B777.

The installation was successful however when I load the aircraft, there is no wall and we can see the seats inside.

I attached a picture and hope that you can help.

Thank you.

Al

All in the introduction  manual

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Dont worry your not alone.

i dont have a fix, try the suggestions above - tho highmem did shnout for me..

This would be the massivly oversized (4096) repaint textures draining  every last bit of memory possible, whitch, by the way it looks, is not enough. There was many people posting about the problem when the NGX came out. PMDG seem to have forgotten this when they made the T7 repaints.....

I do wonder sometimes wether they read our posts, ya'know....and yes this is a sore piont for me as it was just totally overlooked and ignored so it would seem, as clearly they done the exact same thing with T7, and we are having the exact same problems...

3Triplefacepalm.png

I attached a picture and hope that you can help.

What would help way more is for you to take the time, before asking your question, to thoroughly complete the My PC and My Simulator sections of your AVSIM profile. It will take you less than 10 minutes. This provides people willing to assist you with information needed to address your problem and offer solutions based on your specific setup. Without your system and simulator specs we're all just dancing in the dark. :)

Please don't take this as criticism, but simply as a suggestion for increasing the likelihood of getting the assistance you need.

- Jev McKee, AVSIM member since 2006.
Specs: i7-2600K oc to 4.7GHz, 8GB, GTX580-1.5GB, 512GB SSD, Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, FSX-Acceleration 

Yes I have HIGHMEMFIX=1 in fsx.cfg.

COA 1117 I have no idea what you are talking about with all due respect. I tried to searched for the fixe of the problem and did not find anything. At the price I paid for this, I expected a quick response with resolution to fixe it. I don't know much about computer however know great deal in flying but not on the program interfaces etc...

Anyone with an idea how to fixe it?

Thanks

Yes I have HIGHMEMFIX=1 in fsx.cfg.

COA 1117 I have no idea what you are talking about with all due respect. I tried to searched for the fixe of the problem and did not find anything. At the price I paid for this, I expected a quick response with resolution to fixe it. I don't know much about computer however know great deal in flying but not on the program interfaces etc...

Anyone with an idea how to fixe it?

Thanks

He is saying that in the profile options of your avsim account there is place where you can put the PC build specs of you PC. Also you can add a part that explains what platform you use and what software. 

All that info allows us to make an informed judgement and thus an informed line of elimination in order to help you.

In other words.....you have not told us enough about your system or otherwise.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Dont worry your not alone.

i dont have a fix, try the suggestions above - tho highmem did shnout for me..

This would be the massivly oversized (4096) repaint textures draining  every last bit of memory possible, whitch, by the way it looks, is not enough. There was many people posting about the problem when the NGX came out. PMDG seem to have forgotten this when they made the T7 repaints.....

I do wonder sometimes wether they read our posts, ya'know....and yes this is a sore piont for me as it was just totally overlooked and ignored so it would seem, as clearly they done the exact same thing with T7, and we are having the exact same problems...

The 777 has lower texture usage than the NGX does. The external textures are only around 100MB total. 26MB in the texture.common200LR folder and around 60-80 or so per livery. 100MB is nothing for today's video cards that have 2+ GB of RAM on them. Stop jumping to conclusions - there's probably something else going on with your system.

I'm going to guess you have an AMD/ATI video card right? They seem to be far more susceptible to these problems than Nvidia cards and we don't recommend them and haven't for many years.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

and we are having the exact same problems...

I think you mean; and some are having the exact same problems...

I'm sure most T7/NGX users are flying high without problems.

I also think its funny how people overly try to use dumb pictures like you did.  A few users have a problem and you want to call it a triple facepalm fail.  Meanwhile 1000's of hours have been flown by 1000's of users (almost 250 here on 777 myself) without a problems.  Yeah so, sounds more like a local problem or real triple facepalm fail on your part or setup.  

An example of a triple facepalm fail would be GTA 5 online, they pulled in 1 billion+ dollars, yet on the day of online release (Oct 1st) can't get 99% of users online for over 24 hours.   

If you have ezdok that might be the problem too. After installing a new plane you have to run the ezdok config to add the plane. If you dont and you change to an ezdok view, you will get a skeleton plane

Pierre

Thanks Jazz69. I updated my profile system. Please I did not want to start an argument but only a problem that I need to get fixe.

Can my system help in any solutions?

Thanks

Al

Pierre what is ezdok and how can I see it.

Al

(...)

I'm going to guess you have an AMD/ATI video card right? They seem to be far more susceptible to these problems than Nvidia cards and we don't recommend them and haven't for many years.

According to his - updated - specs he has a GTX680.

AI, your FSX is updated with SP1 and SP2, ACCeleration Pack, respectively?

Thanks Jazz69. I updated my profile system. Please I did not want to start an argument but only a problem that I need to get fixe.

Can my system help in any solutions?

Thanks

Al

Pierre what is ezdok and how can I see it.

Al

Ezdok is an addon that you use to setup different views of the plane