Sign in to follow this  
brucets

My absolute best graphic's tweak ever ---

FSX always looked a bit washed out, color wise, and just a tad fuzzy. Now, even without glasses, it is much sharper and the colors are brilliant by comparison. It really is amazing! I can read the forums and watch TV without glasses, though my right eye is fairly blurry. After another week of eye drops I'll get new glasses which will correct the astigmatism problem. Can't wait!!

I asked the surgeon to also please fix the texture shimmer, popping clouds and auto fade, but somehow that got overlooked! Bummer!

It's even better if you have both Mk1 eyeballs upgraded but taking a backup before the update is not available! :lol:

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

I just got new PC glasses , sorry they are payware but dont require a key, nor are they attached to any hardware, just your face.

I had both eyes get the "extracta calcium" treatment ages ago but it did little or nothing to cure my red/green colour blindness. Any meaningful suggestions will be gratefully received!

Dave Wightman.

Is this a fix or a patch?

If the fix isn't done correctly, you'll be wearing a patch, lol.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Alright, that got me .. That was funny. :P

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I had both eyes get the "extracta calcium" treatment ages ago but it did little or nothing to cure my red/green colour blindness. Any meaningful suggestions will be gratefully received!

Dave Wightman.

Dave that's Easy.

I cut out a bit of red Plastic and taped that over my left eye.and a bit of green plastic taped over my right eye.now when i'm out I see red and green everywhere. :smile:

steve